No announcement yet.

Video: Brandon Rios goes too far plays with Trainers penis and balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Really?? after seeing Rios literally massage this man balls this is what you post?
    You massaged Floyds balls on here on a regular basis yet you seemed to find that acceptable.

If that was Broner doing it to that absolute fat bastard of a coach he has you'd be loving every second of it.

In fact I'd go as far as saying you'd screenshot the exact moment and choose it as your screensaver on your phone.

Comment

That was just soo unfunny and soo unneccessary and soo disgusting. **** Rios, I just lost my respect for him.

Comment

wow rios got punched so much he turned gay?

Comment

after rios loses in his next fight, i see this partnership going a seperate way. i've been watching clips of rios training with his new trainer and it seems like his new trainer is really trying to be patient and not snap at rios for always acting a fool and not being serious.

but i think after rios loses in his next fight, the fake friendship is over and were gonna hear all these bad talks from these 2. ricky seems like he's holding back because rios is prolly the most famous boxer he has ever train and so he wants that spotlight but with rios being such a lazy ass, this will not last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            I can't believe the trainer had zero reaction to that shlt, crazy.
            i think its because of who rios is. yeah brandon sucks and what not but rios has been in some big fights so his name is kinda out there so i think ricky is trying to ride off rios name. trying to get that spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              I can't believe the trainer had zero reaction to that shlt, crazy.
              he the type of dude who will sell his dignity for a dollar smh

Comment

i mean its rios he just does weird shlt to annoy you.. kinda weird that his coach didnt even do anything though lol

making too big a deal about it though.. athletes do gay shlt all the time to be funny

Comment

That's some **** shit. Rios is another Cotto/DLH.

Comment

What the fu ck? Damn Rios gone gay? That So Cal life is getting to him or the head shots?

Dude was juggling his balls and playing with them.

That is just disturbing. Plus the trainer just seemed to take it like nothing? What the heck is wrong with the trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      You massaged Floyds balls on here on a regular basis yet you seemed to find that acceptable.

If that was Broner doing it to that absolute fat bastard of a coach he has you'd be loving every second of it.

In fact I'd go as far as saying you'd screenshot the exact moment and choose it as your screensaver on your phone.
                      Yea true, Larry should never speak critical on stuff like that because he has been doing that to Floyd with his words/posts for years. Just imagine if larry ever met Floyd, it would get X rated in seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X