Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene ranked number 2 in overall rating for sport/boxing websites.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    I’m not a fake bro, you are.

I ain’t sending you a friend request, can’t associate myself with a far right fascist like yourself.
    No friend request homie,
    So, my political beliefs offend you. Ok.. that’s cool. I have my beliefs for several reasons. You have yours.

You really are one of those Bish azz hoe mo****ers who wanna do big things but lack the skills, balls, and credibility to effect any change..

Carry on son, just keep hanging on til you get a bone thrown your way,...

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
      With less than 100 posts? a bonafide legend eh boyo
      Couldn’t help myself just had to say it cringing I know lol! Thanks for the donation

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
        Couldn’t help myself just had to say it cringing I know lol! Thanks for the donation
        He's a top man when it comes to donations Very helpful & knowledgeable geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          No friend request homie,
          So, my political beliefs offend you. Ok.. that’s cool. I have my beliefs for several reasons. You have yours.

You really are one of those Bish azz hoe mo****ers who wanna do big things but lack the skills, balls, and credibility to effect any change..

Carry on son, just keep hanging on til you get a bone thrown your way,...
          All the best bro

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            All the best bro
            Same to you... may Gods blessings and grace proceed you in all things.. god bless ....

Comment

Years... yet you fall madly in love with the first islander who writes you poems.

I post photos, lil hoes want more photos... you got none.
              Think homie, who is more believeable. See you and I, are/we’re tight, then I crushed your hoe, so if I say I met a Jamaican, you go all, prove it, I got you know Z. Ask about here homie. I post or share with mods who won’t put my s h I t out there...

Who are you again... my brother siablo? Or sunspace’s tool... you are so easily manipulated...

Redemption song... keep your twerking to yourself.
              Brush
              MEGA
              Sunspace

Those three can vouch for me. They have share info with me that I have not release.

Comment

Silent partner. Is what he said, but yeah.

Who are you now? Who?
                He is a silent partner in that business?

Comment

Congrats to boxingscene.

I think I generated a lot of that traffic, hitting the refresh button on the 'juggs' thread all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Brush
                    MEGA
                    Sunspace

Those three can vouch for me. They have share info with me that I have not release.
                    MEGA!,, ok good enough mr Jamaica...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Brush
                      MEGA
                      Sunspace

You claimed sunspace... the true poet... blood knot... he is poetic when he wants to be... had no idea he was pumping your culo .... whatever....

My guys are all mods, most top posters, etc... beer, and jhonny....

Comment

Working...
                      X