Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be careful, boxers. That poppy seed bagel may cause you to fail a USADA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful, boxers. That poppy seed bagel may cause you to fail a USADA test

https://www.usada.org/can-poppyseeds...ive-drug-test/

Originally posted by USADA
    "...it may be possible to exceed the morphine threshold by eating foods with poppy seeds and USADA can’t predict how long morphine or morphine metabolites from poppy seeds will stay in your system. The most conservative approach would be to avoid poppy seeds a few days before and during competitions."
    Just like that Kenyan marathon runner who got popped 3 days ago. Just say no

Yeah man. If I recall, people used to claim they’d fail employment drug screens due to them.

Inb4 excuses for failed tests due to poppy seeds.

Comment

Canelo about to start eating bagels.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Yeah man. If I recall, people used to claim they’d fail employment drug screens due to them.

Inb4 excuses for failed tests due to poppy seeds.
        You'd have to just be stupid to fail an employment screen though. Seriously. I don't take steroids and I'm straightedge, but for my current job I still eased up on supplements I knew might cause a false pop for two weeks leading up, because you just never know.

Comment

Nothing an illegal IV couldn't fix.

Comment

#Opioidlivesmatter

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              You'd have to just be stupid to fail an employment screen though. Seriously. I don't take steroids and I'm straightedge, but for my current job I still eased up on supplements I knew might cause a false pop for two weeks leading up, because you just never know.
              Well, we have the power of the internet now. And if we’re being honest...there’s probably more dumb people than there are people with common sense.

For every few people with your sense, we’ve got Florida man ready to prove you and everything you’ve ever believed in wrong.

Comment

yes poppy seeds comeback as Heroin

Comment

Yes it does. I was on a regular urine screen for parole and because i ate a seseme bar it came back as heroin use.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Yes it does. I was on a regular urine screen for parole and because i ate a seseme bar it came back as heroin use.
                    Thats what they all say. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X