Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago police set up bait truck near playground where kids are playing basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually a good thing

It will make the ones who got caught and experience this trap think twice in the future

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I dont think entrapment means what you think it means
      You're correct. This is opportunity not entrapment. Still immoral on the police force to create opportunity for arrest in desperate communities.

Comment

WTF dont these LEO have anything better to do! These poor white people were just trying to feed their families! How dare they set up a fake bait deer!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          You're correct. This is opportunity not entrapment. Still immoral on the police force to create opportunity for arrest in desperate communities.
          Desperate communities needs to straightened up,
          leaving things like looting to happen and giving signals that no one cares about their stealing activity is just gonna make things worst in those community

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Desperate communities needs to straightened up,
            leaving things like looting to happen and giving signals that no one cares about their stealing activity is just gonna make things worst in those community
            When they pull that ish in burbs and get a different result come talk to me.

Comment

fu**ing cu*ts..the town is full of killers go chase them..they are wasting their time on this sh**...

Comment

Cops should be catching real criminals like the murderers, instead of trying to bait people into committing a crime. As people have said, it's not entrapment, but it is highly unethical.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  lol targeting kids I think is wrong, they aren't fully mature and may not understand fully yet the consequences of their actions nor they may not fully comprehend the concept of right and wrong.
                  I knew the difference between right and wrong at around age 6, what dumbas$ kids are you thinking of? Kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for, albeit I do agree that they should be given more chances and a longer leash that becomes shorter each year they get older.

As for this stunt that the Cops are pulling I think its wrong. Dangling those shoes in front of poor kids who worship the athletes and fashion they produce is akin to dangling food in front of a hungry person.
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-05-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Popo love young snitch traps

Comment

I stay clear of easy come ups, they cost the most in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X