Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Holyfield on PEDs when he beat Qawi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I think so too. He beat a mentally broken Tyson.

Buster Douglas got that long count after being knocked down. I still have the original old Nintendo in the box with that Tyson boxing video game.
    Did you know that Mike Tyson's Punch Out! originally was packaged with a photocopied letter with Tyson's signature on it for fans? One can still find sealed of complete in box copies that have it. It basically talks about how hard he worked to become champion at that point, 1987 and was supposed to have some inspiring message for fans but now knowing how his career turned out, not necessarily the best example. That game took me forever to beat back then, about 3 years. Then when the Game Genie came out, I enjoyed putting in the cheat codes so I could beat Tyson by TKO and not just by decision. Wasn't until a couple of years ago when I could TKO Tyson without any cheats. Much like the real Tyson, you have to wait him out until almost a third of the way through the fight to have a shot at beating him. Funny how Tyson himself has never beaten it haha. He did an appearance on Jimmy Fallon playing it on a big screen.

Comment

I loved that game as a kid, “you knocked my block off”

Hasboro..or Mattel? Don’t remember now.
      Damn I am thinking.... I think it was Mattel... The newer edition is azz and does not work, though it looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Damn I am thinking.... I think it was Mattel... The newer edition is azz and does not work, though it looks nice.
        Those were good times.. shell was giving away hot wheels with each fill up. We used to play marbles all the time, and I always had boulders, and steelies(ball bearings.

Good times.
        Had a daisy B.B. gun... LMAO!

Comment

Those were good times.. shell was giving away hot wheels with each fill up. We used to play marbles all the time, and I always had boulders, and steelies(ball bearings.

Good times.
          Ha the orange tracks, those damn things never stayed on the tracks and those pieces that held the tracks together...great for chopping up a few lines when the kids went to bed!

Comment

Ha the orange tracks, those damn things never stayed on the tracks and those pieces that held the tracks together...great for chopping up a few lines when the kids went to bed!
            I thought I was the only one that used those connectors properly..

In the hot wheel commercials, the cars never flew off the tracks. Not even going through the loop, or the high banked turns!

Comment

I thought I was the only one that used those connectors properly..

In the hot wheel commercials, the cars never flew off the tracks. Not even going through the loop, or the high banked turns!
              even with those insane electric speed packs!!!

Comment

even with those insane electric speed packs!!!
                I remember those too. I even had that ring the hot wheels could fly through.

Good times.

Comment

Reminds me of when Anthony Cumia used to talk about his dad beating him with hot wheels tracks on the old Opie and Anthony radio shows. He was like thanks for traumatizing me by using something I played with to hit me when I got in trouble haha.

Comment

Good times.
                    Ah, Daisy top guns. Certainly more fun than a daisy chain, at least for straight guys HAH heyoooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Ah, Daisy top guns. Certainly more fun than a daisy chain, at least for straight guys HAH heyoooooo.
                      Not as good as Daisy Dukes.

Comment

Working...
                      X