No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not a Pac thread.

But, it is typical that those who have no rebuttal to facts and common sense would stoop to trying to inject that into this.

The questions here are simple.

How is it that one of the most hated figures in sports history remains unexposed if in fact he cheated?

How did none of it leak to ESPN, or BleacherReport of The National Enquirer?

Can we in fact make the common sense deduction that if nothing has come out after 7 years, it is reasonable to assume there IS NOTHING to be seen in this case?

Comment

At the end of the day, you look at who the poster is to determine if the criticism is valid.

If it's the scumbag racist POS on NSB like Freedom, ghostofdempsey, mlac, porter's dad, jubei, jc8804, etc., then you don't need to worry. If its from the demented wing of pac's fanbase like pasawakyo, spoon23, hugh grant, western champ, ADOP2 who cares. If it human garbage like kuyukut or hectari, again no big deal.

If a reasonable poster tells you he thinks floyd cheated, discuss it rationally and agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        In 2009 Manny said he never used "A-Side Meth" (as Roger called it) and "doesn't know what peds look like". He went on to successfully sue the Mayweathers for defamation of character..........

Fast forward........

In 2016 Manny admitted he used Meth and Cocaine early on which overlaps his career as a professional fighter.

Meth and cocaine are considered peds.

These are FACTS and no longer ACCUSATIONS.

False. Floyd was not "caught" using an IV. That was a rumor spread by Thomas Hauser. Floyd declared the IV in advance and gave a partial urine sample BEFORE and AFTER.

Try again hater. Use facts next time.
        First problem with your accusation and excuse is that meth and coke would certainly show up on drug/urine test. The only way those drugs are of any possible advantage is to take them right before a fight. They would easily be detected by a standard drug test you could buy over the counter.

Floyd had the IV administered in his HOME which is unauthorized and he did not request prior authorization. That is why he got a exception to the TUE three weeks after the fight. Get your "facts" straight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Except Floyd brought it all upon himself by firing the first shot over the bow. He accused Pacquiao of PED use and cheating so that he could avoid fighting him. Prior to and since those accusations, Pac never failed a drug test. He meets all the criteria you listed, yet, Floyd and his merry followers still accuse Pac of PED use and cheating, without an ounce of evidence or proof. What goes around comes around.
          Lmao I can tell you’re a casual. If you think Floyd was the first and only to accuse him

Now I have to wonder about him," De La Hoya wrote. "I’m saying to myself, 'Wow. Those Mosley punches, those Vargas punches and those Pacquiao punches all felt the same.' I’m not saying yes or no (about whether Pacquiao might be taking performance-enhancing drugs); I’m just saying that now people have to wonder: Why doesn’t he want to do this? Why is it such a big deal?

Malignaggi 2008
          There have been other fighters who have mentioned it. I am not going to get into no controversy. I am going to leave it at that. There is something that seriously makes me feel weird about Manny Pacquiao. I am going to leave it at that.
          First off, the boxer wonders why Team Pacquiao isn't going after big-time newspapers, with deep pocketed owners, for libel, for insinuating that Pacquiao is drug cheat.

"If Pacquiao's so sue happy, why not sue the New York Daily News?" he asked. "Maybe they know the steroid allegations are true."

Kermit Cintron joined the ranks of detractors by sharing his concern with Pedro Fernandez of Ring Talk that he was concerned over Pacquiao's recent success in weight class sprinting by stating that "I honestly think that he is taking something, because a lot of fighters coming up in weight like that, 40 something pounds… he just looks ripped like Bruce Lee. A lot of people who come up in weight like that don’t look as ripped as he is, they hold a lot of water weight. I just believe he is taking something. I think he is taking something that’s for sure..."

"I am in complete awe with Manny's reaction to this matter," Cotto said. "He has always been a great athlete and gentleman. Why in the world would he require restrictions or conditions for the tests? It is a golden opportunity for him to (dispel) all world-wide rumors surrounding his figure and use of enhancement drugs. His refusal to commit to the tests without conditions raises questions."

Tedy Atlas
          "From sources that told me, they said that people in the Pacquiao camp sent a couple of emails” Atlas said

"And the first e-mail was 'What would the penalty be if our guy tested positive?' And the second e-mail was 'If he did test positive, could we keep this a secret for the benefit of boxing? Now, if that's true, again, that doesn't prove anything definitively, but you have to wonder why those questions were being asked

But but Floyd and his fans. Stfu I just killed your whole argument
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-04-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            At the end of the day, you look at who the poster is to determine if the criticism is valid.

If it's the scumbag racist POS on NSB like Freedom, ghostofdempsey, mlac, porter's dad, jubei, jc8804, etc., then you don't need to worry. If its from the demented wing of pac's fanbase like pasawakyo, spoon23, hugh grant, western champ, ADOP2 who cares. If it human garbage like kuyukut or hectari, again no big deal.

If a reasonable poster tells you he thinks floyd cheated, discuss it rationally and agree to disagree.
            The point is that, as fans of the sport first, we all want to have competition on an even slate.

I am a Floyd fan, but if someone can give me reasonable arguments and proof he cheated, I want to hear it.

The IV episode looked shady as hell...until you realize all the folks involved that could not possibly ALL BE SHUT UP OR BOUGHT OFF.

So, as bad as it looked, until that collections agent who took a sample before any IV tells me he lied, or until the paramedic they called tells me he was in on it, or until the dispatcher shows me her payola, I have no rational choice but to believe the explanations- which actually make sense when you consider an aging fighter who probably trained harder for a fight than he had in years.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              The point is that, as fans of the sport first, we all want to have competition on an even slate.

I am a Floyd fan, but if someone can give me reasonable arguments and proof he cheated, I want to hear it.

The IV episode looked shady as hell...until you realize all the folks involved that could not possibly ALL BE SHUT UP OR BOUGHT OFF.

So, as bad as it looked, until that collections agent who took a sample before any IV tells me he lied, or until the paramedic they called tells me he was in on it, or until the dispatcher shows me her payola, I have no rational choice but to believe the explanations- which actually make sense when you consider an aging fighter who probably trained harder for a fight than he had in years.
              I agree with you 100%. If you have a reasonable argument, get at me. However why would I waste time with the posters I mentioned? They just hate Floyd because he is better than the guys they like.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                What goes around comes around
                The best thing you’ve ever said on here. It has came back around pretty dámn well for Floyd. New gyms all over the world including Russia, Highest Paid athlete, 50-0, Top 4-5 boxing PPV records, never been knocked out cold, new mansions in Miami and Beverly Hills, he’s doing more tv and movie appearances now, Hublot and Avion sponsors now, Mayweather promotions is not doing too bad either.

Didn’t come back around that good for Pacquiao though bank accounts frozen, Ktfo nearly killed in front of his wife and kids, fighting on cable tv for smaller purses, beat up bloodied and lost his belt to a school teacher, still a slave to Arum.
                Great point you made. What goes around come back around. Karma

He’ll be sleeping with these guys forever as long as he’s with Arum. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

One of the smartest and rational post I’ve read on here. Green K coming

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    In 2009 Manny said he never used "A-Side Meth" (as Roger called it) and "doesn't know what peds look like". He went on to successfully sue the Mayweathers for defamation of character..........

Fast forward........

In 2016 Manny admitted he used Meth and Cocaine early on which overlaps his career as a professional fighter.

Meth and cocaine are considered peds.

These are FACTS and no longer ACCUSATIONS.

Try again hater. Use facts next time.
                    Lmao dàmn you killed him. I didn’t know Manny was a crackhead and a meth head. Once a dope fiend always a dope fiend.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      One of the smartest and rational post I’ve read on here. Green K coming
                      We are boxing fans first.

That means the sport comes before anything, even guys we like.

That means we give props for what happens in the ring whether we like a fighter or not.

Thanks.

PS- The "Manny in bed with his homies" pic will NEVER NOT BE FUNNY.

Comment

Working...
                      X