No announcement yet.

Will McGregor Out-**** Talk Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will McGregor Out-**** Talk Floyd?

I think he got advantage at trash talking being the naturally more articulate and witty guy.

Floyd has a way of effortlessly making people angry.

Most definitely.

Floyd better have prepared material because you know McGregor will.

McGregor has no boundries either.

Comment

Floyd isn't really a good trash talker... He's not quick witted like McGregor. McGregor should have his way.

Comment

It Is the only thing Mcgregor will beat Floyd at.

Comment

I dont see it, floyd only **** talk those who dont really talk so it makes it look like floyd is this beast but he really aint that good of a ish talking. I got McGregor to bully Floyd in the promotions, Floyd gonna have his trump hes always gonna go to, Im undefeated, you got choke out, your wrestle like ****, and he might have a few gimmicks up his sleeve with nate diaz etcd.

Comment

Floyd is barely even a **** talker anymore. The mayweather we've seen in the like 5 or so years is very different than the old mayweather. Now he just talks about how great and rich he is, he doesn't really talk **** about the opponents anymore. McGregor is more like 2007-2010 Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd don't talk s**t he talks facts.....Conor talks s**t & he is funny. He said a couple of jokes bout Floyd & the pic he put out with him vs. Floyd Sr. (meaning it was Floyd Jr.) had me rolling.

Comment

Floyd doesn't trash talk that much anymore, partly because of his age (with age comes maturity) but also mostly because he is no where near as desperate for fame and attention as you used to be as a younger fighter, because he already has all of that. His fights basically sell themselves now.

McGregor is screaming as loud as he can at the top of the mountain, banging his chest like King Kong because he's young and he's desperate for that money, fame, and attention. He's probably mellow out just like Floyd once he gets the fame and wealth that Floyd has and also once he gets used to it.

I know some people think he already is as famous and renowned as Floyd but those should only be his delusional fanboys who live in a bubble. In my country practically no one that I know knows McGregor, but EVERYONE I know, even old ladies know who Floyd Mayweather is.

So for me I think Connor will take the trash talk victory and as a result, and also because of who he is trash talking and the promotion of the fight, maybe everyone I know here in South Africa will be talking about McGregor (at least until he gets embarassed on fight night, they'll prob put him out of mind after that).

Comment

Conor is gonna do Floyd like Floyd did Oscar in the sh^t talking. All the best sh^t talking I've heard in the last few years has primarily been from Conor or Fury. Ireland gots the lock on sh^t talking lately.

Comment

Why do people say Floyd is a good trashtalker? He cant talk properly so his trashtalks arent effective at all. He sounds like a little boy.

I hopr McCregor fuks him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X