Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have done gay things and I still love Manny + think he is a living legend! lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    6 is full ****...that's more then experimenting. Unless it was just the 1 time and it was 6 in one sitting.
    you gave me a mental image that made me want to puke lol

Comment

Let's go back to this title situation though. What's the story behind that?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        holy shiet that could be a big number...someone make a poll

i am going to guess this guy isn't a true **** and he just experimented. I would guess he blew 6 schlong
        Lmfaooo

Giving head to six dicks is way beyond experimenting amigo.

Comment

Well that's one way to come out

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Manny is still a legend, always will be. Tyson raped a girl. It doesn't cancel out what he did in boxing.

Floyd whipped up on multiple women, it doesn't changed what he achieved in boxing.

Hagler slapped his wife and he still is a legend. Holyfeld beat his wife and slagged off gays. So?

Manny was a legend at the age of 26, who gives one solitary **** what the views of a bible thumping ex-Filipino street child are on issues of society?

The man's a legend.

(Fudge)Pac+Duran out! Peace
            Pretty sure plenty of gays care because this isn't just an imbecile fighter, but moreover a lawmaker. He's a congressman in a country with almost 100 million people. If you think education is expensive, try stupidity.

Comment

I don't like this outrage culture that we're living in. People are too concerned with showing the world how accepting they are and will never pass on the opportunity to freak out, over the trivial, in an attempt to create that image.

That said: you live by the sword, you die by the sword. For years, Pacquiao appealed to people's desire to support something noble. He's now falling victim to the façade he put up.

It's also important to note that he is in a position of influence. His words will rightfully come under more scrutiny than the average Joe because the average Joe is not in a position to influence laws that affect members of society.

Comment

Common be honest, you've sucked several d*cks before.

Comment

LarryXXX's now switching to original alts. now.

Comment

Pacquiao is still a shoe in for the HOF, it's just not a nike one.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Pacquiao is still a shoe in for the HOF, it's just not a nike one.
                      hahahaha.
                      After reading your comment I heard a drum roll in my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X