No announcement yet.

Lord Of the rings/The Hobbit series?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    Wait, are you saying the Books are better or worse? I actually heard great things about them- strongly considering reading them. Although I did it wrong by watching the movies first

IMO The Hobbit book was the best of the books/movies.. I read it when I was like 10 and I just feel good whenever I think about it. Being a little kid in my humongous bed where everything was all right and the world was a beautiful place.. reading a few chapters every night right before I went to sleep about this awesome group of dwarves and a hobbit going on this epic adventure, all climaxing with a badass battle at the end...

That **** was heaven.

Oh and in the books, Thorin is the baddest mother****er alive. I hope they do the final movie justice.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-04-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Ahhhh... YES!!!

You said you watched the first movie. Watch the second movie, then the third movie, then the hobbit movies, But if you need a refresher, watch the first lotr again.

I watched the first one but never even finished it. I'm actually gonna just start the whole series- from the first one... like I said I just watched both Hobbit movies today and it explains A LOT. When I started the first one before without ever knowing anything about the series, I was confused as hell.

Now it makes so much more sense

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        IMO The Hobbit book was the best of the books/movies.. I read it when I was like 10 and I just feel good whenever I think about it. Being a little kid in my humongous bed where everything was all right and the world was a beautiful place.. reading a few chapters right before I went to sleep about this awesome group of dwarves and a hobbit going on this epic adventure, all climaxing with a badass battle at the end...

That **** was heaven.

Oh and in the books, Thorin is the baddest mother****er alive. I hope they do the final movie justice.
        Haha awesome. I think I'll read the book once I watch all the movies. I've been meaning to get into a new book recently anyway.

The series (the films) is sick. When I watched the original one a while back.... I never really understood, and now that I just watched the hobbits before even watching the next 2 movies..... I'm kind of glad I did it. Because now when I jump into the series, i know so much more.

Kind of a different experience from people like you who probably watched them all one by one as they came out- and finished with the hobbits. if you know what I'm saying

This song at the end of hobbit 2 is beautiful as well lol

Comment

prior to the hobbit, you should also see how badass the dwarves were in the epic snow white..

Comment

Ahhhh... YES!!!

I watched the first one but never even finished it. I'm actually gonna just start the whole series- from the first one... like I said I just watched both Hobbit movies today and it explains A LOT. When I started the first one before without ever knowing anything about the series, I was confused as hell.

Now it makes so much more sense
            Watch em all if you can consecutively.

Comment

Watch em all if you can consecutively.
              Will do. Gonna dedicate a day to it. And after I'm done I'll probably even rewatch the Hobbits as well for the hell of it

thanks for the responses everybody

Comment

Can't wait til December!

Comment

Will do. Gonna dedicate a day to it. And after I'm done I'll probably even rewatch the Hobbits as well for the hell of it

thanks for the responses everybody
                  Do it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Can't wait til December!
                    Oh Fuck Yeahhhhhhh

Comment

Do it tonight
                      believe me.... i....want to. But my girl will kill me. She watched the hobbits with me today and I'm supposed to watch the series with her lol

Comment

Working...
                      X