Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran did it!!! Why can't Pac move up in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the f***? how many classses do you want him to move up?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I honestly believe Duran threw the fight and got paid, there is no way he would quit and that stomach cramps is BS he threw that ****, the way he answered without answering made no sense. He could have beat Ray again if you ask me.

If he had cramps and flu he would have been in the crapper moaning and taking a dump right after the fight.

His vague answers gave it away. A lot of older great fighters fought fixed fights or were throwing fights, its a shame but its the painful truth.
      duran no longer wanted to fight, he didnt throw ****, he was getting paid more than he had ever in his entire career, how much more could a fixer pay?

duran was out smarted and then out manned

Comment

• Originally posted by cush3 View Post
        Now I see Duran did all that stuff and still won the WBC Middleweight Championship and Cotto did the same thing last weekend, trains hard, and is trained by Roach but Pac can't do it. That's right Pac is 5'7 and fights at 147.
        Austin Trout is 5'10 why cant he just move up to heavyweight? I mean Tyson was 5'10 and a heavyweight, can't Trout just go up to Heavyweight? Terrence Crawford is taller than Cotto should he go to 160? Mayweather is the same height as Arthur Abraham so should he go to 168?

Yea that's how fu cking stupid you sound! Just because guys are the same height doesn't mean their bodies are made to weigh more.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Why can't a fighter who has fought in 8 different divisions move up even more? Is that a serious question?

Comment

Working...
          X