Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit bored.

Maybe I'll translate this.

Comment

First, I need to go get a bottle of whiskey. I just ran out of the pint of red label I was drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I'm a bit bored.

Maybe I'll translate this.
        Ill take a stab

-North Korea needs to unite and defend itself

-The West has an evil plot to destroy us

-The power of a Nuke will teach our enemies a lesson

(I neither speak not read any Korean, though I saw Shiri when it came out)

Comment

Frame one:
          "American 'virtues'"

Frame two:
          America, having no respect for counterparties, and no sense of balance and equality, has mafia-like bullied North Korea many times, and so, North Korea has been compelled to react by testing nuclear weapons.
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-22-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

it looked like a snes game intro ha ha

Comment

Frame 3:
              America has maintiained unjust and inhumane hostile policies toward North Korea for over 70 years; even though it is the most powerful military, this is still a true statement.
              (Our Korean brethren can correct me if I'm wrong with respect to the latter phrase, which is difficult to interpret).

Comment

To hell with this.

Too much work.

And too much nuance and parables. How am I suppose to understand what the hell they're getting on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Frame 3:
                  America has maintiained unjust and inhumane hostile policies toward North Korea for over 70 years; even though it is the most powerful military, this is still a true statement.
                  (Our Korean brethren can correct me if I'm wrong with respect to the latter phrase, which is difficult to interpret).
                  Our Korean brethren can only correct you if you're wrong if they're in South Korea. In North Korea they're not allowed on the internet. Besides which they should be probably trying to find food because the worst regime on the planet is systematically starving its people.

Oh and blaming the yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Our Korean brethren can only correct you if you're wrong if they're in South Korea. In North Korea they're not allowed on the internet. Besides which they should be probably trying to find food because the worst regime on the planet is systematically starving its people.

Oh and blaming the yanks.
                    No shit, Sherlock.

Well, that is, those with internet access in the North probably aren't on Boxingscene, in any case.

Actually, with respect to internet, there are illegal cellphones in North Korea, and I'm sure they are used to access internet. There are also illicit laptops, etc.

But that's beside the point. When I said "our Korean brethren", I obviously was referring to South Koreans.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      The US don't see any gain to fighting N Korea which has nothing at all. Iran still has oil so expect that to be the next war soon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Oh the oil thing hu...

Well the U.S needs to get better at starting wars for oil because their doing a terrible job of stealing the oil, I'm paying damn near $4.00 a gallon and we went into both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                      X