Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Prince Nas stop fighting to early?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't want to fight anymore, the fight leading up to and including Barrera he wasn't interested in training and thought he could just go in and hurt them with one shot. I think he realised he couldn't compete with the best without giving his all in training, he didn't have the desire to do it so retired. It's a shame imagine a fully motivated Nas against Pacquiao, Morales, JMM, Barrera. We missed out on a lot of good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      He didn't want to fight anymore, the fight leading up to and including Barrera he wasn't interested in training and thought he could just go in and hurt them with one shot. I think he realised he couldn't compete with the best without giving his all in training, he didn't have the desire to do it so retired. It's a shame imagine a fully motivated Nas against Pacquiao, Morales, JMM, Barrera. We missed out on a lot of good fights.
      He loses all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
        He loses all of them.
        maybe but would still have been some entertaining fights.

The documentary leading up to the Barrera showed how much nas cared when he was flying people in to get his haircut instead of going on the pads.

He gave me loads of entertainment growing up though and that power was unreal for someone so small.

Comment

I think the reason he retired was a combination of things;
          He had legal troubles after he almost killed a man. He crashed a maclaren head on into a man in some tiny economy car while passing illegally into oncoming traffic. I think he was sentenced to a 15 months in prison because the guy was put into a vegetative state. I think he had some kind of religious spiritual awakening.

Comment

He loses all of them.
            Nah, he had the power to spark some of those fighters out.

OP, his hands used to swell up like balloons after fights, couldn't continue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Hamed was so high on coke in that Documentary before the Barrera fight. I'm sure he was'nt taking fighing seriously anymore.

Comment

he'd been fighting at the top level for years, made a small fortune, lacked motivation, had brittle hands and had a rude awakening when he realised he wasnt so good that he could beat the best fighters without giving a 100% and said **** it i dont need this ****.

His ego and his hands couldnt take it, and he had more than enough cash to never need to work again in his like

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

I doubt it. Regardless of what happened the other day we have seen time and time again that Pac's chin is very tough. Nas hit barrera clean a few times and Barrera didn't budge. Morales' chin was iron - someone like Hamed couldn't damage Morales/Barrera like Pacquiao did. Yes, Hamed had more p4p power but he didn't accumulate damage like Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    This is in no way a racist comment , but in my country we have alot of refuges from muslim countries.
                    Many of them have what I would call a inflated ego, it has something to do with there opbringing, where musil boys gets no rules and musil girls get very strict roles.
                    What that means is that the boys ither think there are Gods or the completly lose there beleife in them self.
                    The parents dont teach that with hard work and dedication comes succes, instead the get thourgt that the are prince and better the all other people.
                    It has something to do with the husband not being part of the upbringing.
                    Its not all muslims that are like that, but many musilm boys frm the middeleast get that type of upbringing
                    whats that got to do with anything you bloody moron, what are u even talking about lmao

his wife is white by the way

Comment

I doubt it. Regardless of what happened the other day we have seen time and time again that Pac's chin is very tough. Nas hit barrera clean a few times and Barrera didn't budge. Morales' chin was iron - someone like Hamed couldn't damage Morales/Barrera like Pacquiao did. Yes, Hamed had more p4p power but he didn't accumulate damage like Pac.
                      Nas had a chance to take out Morales, he wasnt ready for Barrera though

The fact is Nas didnt take training serious anymore, his hands were brittle.

However lets not kid ourselves, when the kid trained hard and was on his A game, he could be a problem for anyone, that power would break the strongest chin, he came from angles which no boxer would hit shots from and his reflexes were out of this world

Barrera didnt fight the best Naz, i can say that 100%, but that isnt Barreras fault, thats Naz fault for not eating and sleeping boxing and just relying on his natural skill and power to snatch him the win. Naz had fallen out of love with boxing few fights leading up to the clash with Barrera

Comment

Working...
                      X