• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current WW champions of the world how do they match up

WBO-Bradley

WBC-Floyd/Interim Gurerro

WBA-Mallinaggi

IBF-Alexander

which of these match ups would you like to see and how do you see them turning out?

dont match floyd with them... floyd is an elite.

those fresh champs have good chances on each other but not on floyd.

floyd only left money fight is with pac.

Comment

The division is up for grabs no doubt. Taking Floyd and Manny out of the picture, I think its Bradley's division. The balls clearly in his court. He beat Alexander at another weight pretty convincingly. And I think he beats Malignaggi, Berto, Josesito, Guerrero and all of the other top contenders at 147.

The issue is that he's with Top Rank and a lot of those fights may not happen.

Comment

Then we have Berto returning

Comment

I would love to see a tournament matching all these champions up so we can get 1 unifed champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            I would love to see a tournament matching all these champions up so we can get 1 unifed champion
            Great idea.

What would your matchups be and how do you think they play out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              Never gonna happen.

I could see Paulie vs Alexander since that fight was being touted but if Hatton wins convincingly against Senchenko, I reckon Paulie will cash in on that fight.

Hopefully Alexander fights Kell Brook.

Bradley vs Guerrero would've been decent but Bradley ducked him and probably won't be fighting anyone until he gets a Pacquiao rematch.

Comment

let malignaggi and alexander fight since they've had beef before. bradley already embarrassed alexander, i don't think anyone would want to see a rematch between them two again.
                bradley/guerrero would be a great fight imo. guerrero is a good fighter while bradley is a very good fighter. i'm just not sure how good guerrero can be at WW though, his fight with aydin didn't really promise much. i think they would give each other a good fight. not sure what top rank is planning to do with bradley for 2013. maybe they make bradley/marquez depending how marquez does, or maybe they actually make pacquiao/bradley II? haha, maybe.
                besides the champs at WW, there are some pretty good contenders. maidana, ortiz, vargas, porter, brook, and possibly some other guys from 140 like khan and lopez. ricky hatton making his comeback will probably pave way for a hatton/malignaggi rematch.
                Last edited by chiguy91; 10-21-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  Great idea.

What would your matchups be and how do you think they play out?
                  Alexander-Mallinaggi

Floyd-Bradley

winners meet in the finals for all the belts,

I see Alexander beating paulie and floyd beating bradley and floyd and alexander meeting and floyd taking all the belts home

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
                    those guys are all garb compared to floyd

floyd needs to fight pac, he's too old for tournaments
                    go to the floyd-pac thread with your **** posts

Comment

Working...
                    X