No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Ill see him next month, it always happens in late november. This is real.
    "Point Pleasant held its first Annual Mothman Festival in 2002 and a 12-foot-tall metallic statue of the creature, created by artist and sculptor Bob Roach, was unveiled in 2003. The Mothman Museum and Research Center opened in 2005 and is run by Jeff Wamsley.[15][16][17] The Festival is a weekend-long event held on the 3rd weekend of every September. There are a variety of events that go on during the festival such as guest speakers, vendor exhibits, a mothman pancake eating contest, and hayride tours focusing on the notable areas of Point Pleasant."

Why didn't you tell us about the Mothman pancake eating contest in the first place?

What else are you hiding?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      "Point Pleasant held its first Annual Mothman Festival in 2002 and a 12-foot-tall metallic statue of the creature, created by artist and sculptor Bob Roach, was unveiled in 2003. The Mothman Museum and Research Center opened in 2005 and is run by Jeff Wamsley.[15][16][17] The Festival is a weekend-long event held on the 3rd weekend of every September. There are a variety of events that go on during the festival such as guest speakers, vendor exhibits, a mothman pancake eating contest, and hayride tours focusing on the notable areas of Point Pleasant."

Why didn't you tell us about the Mothman pancake eating contest in the first place?

What else are you hiding?

It's real. The more we talk about it, well. Can you explain where the universe ends??? Or time itself??? You think you are alone in this universe? My friend, we are not alone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ..

Comment

It's real. The more we talk about it, well. Can you explain where the universe ends??? Or time itself??? You think you are alone in this universe? My friend, we are not alone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ..
        I don't care about any of that now, I just want to be the Mothman Pancake Eating Champion.

For real, if I was anywhere near there, I'd go.

Comment

• I bet Mothman hates his nickname. I bet he wishes people would call him Batman. But they cant. I bet that makes him sad.

Comment

• Well, it's almost time. November is the best time to see some weird stuff . . .

Comment

• Mothman 2013 baby! This is the year!...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Mothman 2013 baby! This is the year!...

Hell ya, Bro! Boston STRONG!

Comment

It's no BS, this stuff happened. Police,firemen,upstanding citzens all said this stuff happened for nearly a year.
                  And how many ****ing dip****s tell the news they see bigfoot or the loch ness monster every goddamn year? The world is full of attention seekers and as soon as a small town hear's a news report say there is a monster in the area, you bet your ass that even if there never was one there in the first place, you're still gonna have hundreds of people claiming to have seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                    And how many ****ing dip****s tell the news they see bigfoot or the loch ness monster every goddamn year? The world is full of attention seekers and as soon as a small town hear's a news report say there is a monster in the area, you bet your ass that even if there never was one there in the first place, you're still gonna have hundreds of people claiming to have seen it.

Ive investigated this incident, and come to conclusion that something that cant be explianed happened. . .

Comment

Ive investigated this incident, and come to conclusion that something that cant be explianed happened. . .
                      Very simple to explain: someone spotted something that couldn't be identified and rumors spread. The news reported the story and even more sightings were reported as quacks and attention seekers started either reporting anything they couldn't clearly make out at night or just made up some bull****. People also were making alot of pranks because of the attention the story was gaining and hoaxsters also started bull****ting everyone. The collapsing of the bridge was because of of the combination of rush-hour traffic and a defect on the bridge and was totally unrelated. They only became related when that douchebag wrote the Mothman Prophecies book and tied them together.

Comment

Working...
                      X