No announcement yet.

Kobe snitches out Gasol for cheating on future wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe snitches out Gasol for cheating on future wife

So Kobe tells his wife that Gasol is getting some strange ass.

Kobe's **** wife busts out with the "oh no he d'int" and calls Gasol's woman to spill the beans.

Gasol's woman kicks him to the curb. Everybody on the team hates Kobe for being a bigmouth with a **** for a wife.

The end.

follow me on twitter @alarconswaby"]alarconswaby[/URL]
    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 05-09-2011, 10:58 PM.

hahahah ghetto fresh story brah, but that would be crazy as hell if its true.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      hahahah ghetto fresh story brah, but that would be crazy as hell if its true.
      Im dead serious, google it: kobe ruins gasol's relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        Im dead serious, google it: kobe ruins gasol's relationship.
        hahaha oh ***** thats ****in crazy. No wonder they wanted punch some biitches haha so they pick on Barea.

Comment

Kobe's a real b1tch if this is true...can't stand the guy for his *****assness. Didn't he snitch on Shaq too, when he got caught with that hotel chick?

Comment

Kobe has a history of being a little punk ass *****, remember when he ruined his relationship with Shaq for snitching on him as well.

little punk ass, never liked him never will.

History repeats its self.

Comment

damn he did that **** to shaq too...

Comment

bastard.......

Comment

If you’ve been watching the NBA playoffs and are wondering why the Lakers aren’t kicking butt, I think I have the answer. Word on the street is that there’s beef between Kobe Bryant and his teammate Pau Gasol.

Sources are saying that Gasol who was recently dumped by his longtime girlfriend/fiance is blaming Kobe for the breakup.

Here’s what went down:

Pau’s girlfriend Sylvia and a teammates wife (who will remain nameless) became good friends. And two weeks ago Pau was rocked by the news that his girlfriend/fiance dumped him.

The snitch says, “Pau thinks that [TEAMMATES] wife was behind it. Sylvia didn’t have many friends and he’s convinced that [wife] either is behind it, or could have talked Sylvia out of it.” And word is that when Pau’s TEAMMATE [the husband] tried to talk to Pau about it, the two got into an ARGUMENT – with each saying some very RECKLESS THINGS about each others LADIES.

So now Pau and THIS teammate are no longer speaking to each other. And their ON COURT chemistry is definitely off.

Hmmm could this teammates wife be Vanessa Bryant??

Now I’m no fan of the Lakers, but Pau here’s some advice, Man up and play the game and deal with this ish after the playoffs! Remember what happened with LeBron during his playoff run last year, when he was dealing with his own off the court drama??

Comment

If you’ve been watching the NBA playoffs and are wondering why the Lakers aren’t kicking butt, I think I have the answer. Word on the street is that there’s beef between Kobe Bryant and his teammate Pau Gasol.

Sources are saying that Gasol who was recently dumped by his longtime girlfriend/fiance is blaming Kobe for the breakup.

Here’s what went down:

Pau’s girlfriend Sylvia and a teammates wife (who will remain nameless) became good friends. And two weeks ago Pau was rocked by the news that his girlfriend/fiance dumped him.

The snitch says, “Pau thinks that [TEAMMATES] wife was behind it. Sylvia didn’t have many friends and he’s convinced that [wife] either is behind it, or could have talked Sylvia out of it.” And word is that when Pau’s TEAMMATE [the husband] tried to talk to Pau about it, the two got into an ARGUMENT – with each saying some very RECKLESS THINGS about each others LADIES.

So now Pau and THIS teammate are no longer speaking to each other. And their ON COURT chemistry is definitely off.

Hmmm could this teammates wife be Vanessa Bryant??

Now I’m no fan of the Lakers, but Pau here’s some advice, Man up and play the game and deal with this ish after the playoffs! Remember what happened with LeBron during his playoff run last year, when he was dealing with his own off the court drama??

Comment

Working...
                    X