Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thEre's different types of tough people online. Those who feel some extra sense of courage cuz they're behind a monitor and act differently face to face and there's knuckleheads who are just like that and feel people should treat people with the same respect online as they would face to face.

I would consider myself a knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      As opposed to what exactly? What does get you "somewhere" on an internet forum?
      It's just a figure of speech, no deep meaning. I just mean; the individual may find they don't get along with others so well, or may have difficulty being understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        thEre's different types of tough people online. Those who feel some extra sense of courage cuz they're behind a monitor and act differently face to face and there's knuckleheads who are just like that and feel people should treat people with the same respect online as they would face to face.

I would consider myself a knucklehead.
        Couldnt have said it better myself. I never learned how to tolerate disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Couldnt have said it better myself. I never learned how to tolerate disrespect.
          Exactly why I consider polite and respectful attitude good self defense. If you can keep a cool head and treat people with proper respect you can avoid a ****load of asskicking.

Comment

It's 03:07 and I'm going to go run (no tough-guy, I just like the early hours for running).

When I return, I expect the discussion to have furthered significantly. We're definitely getting to the bottom of this one. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Exactly why I consider polite and respectful attitude good self defense. If you can keep a cool head and treat people with proper respect you can avoid a ****load of asskicking.
              See I usually try being real polite and nice with everyone, but I dont keep my cool very well when I try being nice several times and people continue to show me disrespect. I jump right into ass kicking mode.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                It's 03:07 and I'm going to go run (no tough-guy, I just like the early hours for running).

When I return, I expect the discussion to have furthered significantly. We're definitely getting to the bottom of this one. LOL
                You ain't gonna watch the fights? Baldomir is on now..

Comment

Like I've stated I'm not here to prove a point.

My intention is to teach lessons, I've been ****ing beaten badly.

In my existence. Beaten to the point of death what? 2 or 3 times? Not to mention threatened and assaulted with everything like arms in numbers.

I just want to teach my kids something about survival.

I don't know how many times I have to type it anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You, TS, should know the answer to this. Damn near all of your NSB threads are badmouthing Floyd Mayweather. Would you talk **** to him in his face? Even without his bodyguards, you wouldn't say **** to him. Get the **** off the computer, go to your mirror and ask yourself this same dumb a$s question and answer it your god damn self because your a pro at this e-thuggery ****.

Ask yourself, would you make fun of my eye problems to my face? Me, a guy from the hood that would smack you so hard in the back of the head, that your receding hairline would start growing back to your forehead? No you would not, I promise you wouldn't. Funny how you come up with a subject that pretty much should be directed at yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You, TS, should know the answer to this. Damn near all of your NSB threads are badmouthing Floyd Mayweather. Would you talk **** to him in his face? Even without his bodyguards, you wouldn't say **** to him. Get the **** off the computer, go to your mirror and ask yourself this same dumb a$s question and answer it your god damn self because your a pro at this e-thuggery ****.

Ask yourself, would you make fun of my eye problems to my face? Me, a guy from the hood that would smack you so hard in the back of the head, that your receding hairline would start growing back to your forehead? No you would not, I promise you wouldn't. Funny how you come up with a subject that pretty much should be directed at yourself.
                      Nice rant from your wheelchair. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                      X