Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto needs to hire a personality trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto needs to hire a personality trainer.

Im a big fan of him and his work/style, but god damn! This guy has the personality of a rock. Even when trying to get him to answer contraversial questions, his answers are just bland! Its always the same thing...."i dont know, u have to ask him", or "I am focusing on only blank, i dont worry about anyone else", and the grand-daddy of them all..."i fight whoever my company puts in front of me"

I hear BMW is looking for a job.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Im a big fan of him and his work/style, but god damn! This guy has the personality of a rock. Even when trying to get him to answer contraversial questions, his answers are just bland! Its always the same thing...."i dont know, u have to ask him", or "I am focusing on only blank, i dont worry about anyone else", and the grand-daddy of them all..."i fight whoever my company puts in front of me"

Comment

Imagine a fighter such as Cotto, with the personality of Mayorga? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
          I hear BMW is looking for a job.

Comment

Imagine a fighter such as Cotto, with the personality of Mayorga? LOL.

I agree. Cotto should start smoking.

Comment

All in all, i still prefer his quiet man routine over Floyd's yap trap. One is quiet out the ring, but makes up for it with his fists in the ring. The other one needs a ****ing muzzle when out the ring, but fights as if he doesnt wanna break a nail when in the ring.

Comment

Who gives a **** . These guys arent actors or musicians, they're boxers.

Comment

All in all, i still prefer his quiet man routine over Floyd's yap trap. One is quiet out the ring, but makes up for it with his fists in the ring. The other one needs a ****ing muzzle when out the ring, but fights as if he doesnt wanna break a nail when in the ring.

Mayweather is a professional boxer he does want his profession requires of him that is box. Dodge punches and while trying to hit the opponent.

Comment

lol yeah i know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                    X