Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Vaynerchuk > Ferriss.
    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I like his podcasts, prefer Gary Vee though.

Or how about Vaynerchuk with Ferriss

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Sweet.

Have you heard Gary Vee on Rogan's podcast, Boston? Joe wasn't really vibing with him it seemed lol probably felt that Gary Vee was a big gimmick.

Comment

I really dislike that Vaynerchuk guy.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Sweet.

Have you heard Gary Vee on Rogan's podcast, Boston? Joe wasn't really vibing with him it seemed lol probably felt that Gary Vee was a big gimmick.
          I tried listening to it but bailed because they weren't meshing well as you implied.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I really dislike that Vaynerchuk guy.
          What's wrong with Gary Vee? He's positive, upbeat and energetic

Comment

I tried listening to it but bailed because they weren't meshing well as you implied.

What's wrong with Gary Vee? He's positive, upbeat and energetic
            He's full of **** and condescending, really enjoys hearing himself talk.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              He's full of **** and condescending, really enjoys hearing himself talk.
              He definitely likes to hear himself but I don't detect condescension. Also, according to his wiki page he's worth $160 million. He's built his wealth through his wine/spirits business and his ad company - so really, he's not full of ****.

Comment

He definitely likes to hear himself but I don't detect condescension. Also, according to his wiki page he's worth $160 million. He's built his wealth through his wine/spirits business and his ad company - so really, he's not full of ****.
                Correction, he inherited his fathers wine/spirits business, which was already flourishing. It's easy to speak about being a hard nosed businessman when you yourself had the business given to you by your old man. Not to say that he didn't expand and add to it, but he definitely had a head start compared to a lot of young people he talks to like an as$hole. And he also attempts to incorporate slang terms in his talks, which to me is just cringe worthy.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-18-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

I just started reading Tim Ferriss' blog, watching some of his videos and listening to his podcast. Ferriss is also the author of Tools of Titans: he Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers.

Here's a synopsis of the book:

Has anyone read the book or listen to his podcast/videos? I think he's really a grounded down-to-earth, articulate, interesting and smart dude; a renaissance man. I enjoy listening to his podcasts as they have solid practical info/knowledge in many different facets of life - financial, business, health & well being, relationships, career, spiritual, etc.

Here's his website and youtube channel for anyone who wants to check him out:

http://tim.blog/

https://www.youtube.com/user/masterlock77

i've got some friends who read his stuff lightly, but from what i ahve seen he sounds like a snakeoil salesman.

"tools of the titans"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i've got some friends who read his stuff lightly, but from what i ahve seen he sounds like a snakeoil salesman.

"tools of the titans"
                      "Snakeoil salesman" - lol at your level of arrogance.

Tim Ferriss is as genuine as it gets. The guy provides almost 99% of his content for free. His podcasts have been downloaded over 100,000,000 times and his guests includes "titans" such as Tony Robbins, Sam Harris, Neil Streuss, Richard Branson, Jamie Foxx, et al...

Listen to one or two podcasts, then tell me if you think he's a snakeoil salesman.

Comment

Working...
                      X