No announcement yet.

North Korea is paradise for Dennis Rodman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea is paradise for Dennis Rodman

You know Kim Jong Un is a huge fan of Rodman and shows him the time if his life but whatever happens in NK stays there.

What do you think Rodman did over there besides banging the best NK btches?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You know Kim Jong Un is a huge fan of Rodman and shows him the time if his life but whatever happens in NK stays there.

Dunked BBC in tight N. Korean kimchee smelling poontang.

Comment

Got drunk, fucked the finest bitches in N. Korea, and played a lil basketball. If that's what was waiting for me in N. Korea I would go to. Wouldn't you?

Comment

I'm sure he fist fought a couple broads and maybe fed one or two to Kimmy's tiger shark.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Got drunk, fucked the finest bitches in N. Korea, and played a lil basketball. If that's what was waiting for me in N. Korea I would go to. Wouldn't you?
          Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          I'm sure he fist fought a couple broads and maybe fed one or two to Kimmy's tiger shark.
          i bet rodman was tearing those lil korean *****es up inside, no one in north korea has ever seen a a prime 9 inch alabama blacksnake like rodman has. he stretched them out

Comment

Still can't understand how they even know who he is lol it literally makes no sense.

**** Murica!....but rodman cool doe

Comment

banging concubines

kicking reporters

doing that creepy voice thing he does [talking]

getting major hang time.

Comment

i dont think he bangs any girls there.

kim jong un and rodman might have a weird relationship but i dont think kim is gonna let rodman come and bang his people!

if anything, its rodman and kim getting freaky behind closed doors. rodman is hella suspect in that department.

Comment

Dude is a CIA spy. Kim is an idiot to not think the American government is using Rodman to spy on him. The American government will not turn a blind eye to Rodman's friendship and easy access to Kim. I wouldn't even be surprised if they used Rodman to poisoned him.

Comment

Korean girls have the smelliest vag for reals next to them indians.

was at a resort and met this korean girls. hang out and got drunk with one of em and even though we went to the pool, beach and jacuzzi that vag stench was on my fingers til the next day. sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                    X