Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Facing GGG's Leftovers Would Be Sad For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most true boxing fans can "accept" a draw in their first fight. What most can't accept is Byrd brains scoring. This contest needs to be repeated at a neutral venue with competent judges who can't be bought (is that possible?). Anyway it deserves a rematch as soon as possible. Golovkin can unify with Saunders later.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I've never seen you make a 50-50 bet. It always goes something like "you think lil g will win in 7? Ok, I'll take the over on that..." treating the other poster like he's a damn betting house or something
      Why give up the for sure thing??? If someone wanted me to bet Canelo will knock GGG in under 7 rounds I would bet them. Sure it can happen?? But very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Why give up the for sure thing??? If someone wanted me to bet Canelo will knock GGG in under 7 rounds I would bet them. Sure it can happen?? But very unlikely.
        I'm not knocking the hustle

Comment

I'm not knocking the hustle
          Yup! And the only reason why I bet against GGG is because no one really thought Canelo was going to TKO him while most felt GGG had to TKO Canelo.. Its was more a numbers/odds thing.

My prediction before the fight was MD or SD. I knew all 3 judges couldnt agree because of how hard it would be to score their styles against each other. I scored it 7-5 for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! And the only reason why I bet against GGG is because no one really thought Canelo was going to TKO him while most felt GGG had to TKO Canelo.. Its was more a numbers/odds thing.

My prediction before the fight was MD or SD. I knew all 3 judges couldnt agree because of how hard it would be to score their styles against each other. I scored it 7-5 for GGG
            I was one of those that thought GGG needed a ko. I never thought hed get even a draw if the final bell sounded

Comment

I was one of those that thought GGG needed a ko. I never thought hed get even a draw if the final bell sounded
              The draw suprised me? But didnt shock me. Like I said I scored the fight 7-5 for GGG. And some of the rounds could of went either way. I felt Canelo won majority of the early and late rounds while GGG dominated the middle rounds...Byrd scorecard was total BS that almost everyone can agree on!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                What in the fuk are you even talking about?

You based that all on what? Lol

So, outboxing and outlanding in power punching harder effective shots with better efficiency, and better defense is uninspiring then i guess coming forward and throwing punches, landing probing jabs, and taking more punches is inspiring then i guess you must enjoy a good 3am bar brawl then?

A primitive mindset we have here that would make the caveman jealous!

Where in the fight did Canelo look like he didn't want to be in the fight? Where? LOL post the pic and the round!

It's funny you talk about bias yet your spitting a narrative without any facts or evidence to back up these fairytale claims that you imagined!

What a disgrace!

95%? Where did YOU get that number estimate from? From all the people that had ggg winning and that's it?

You do know since the fight more people have came out and said they now think Canelo won the fight right?

Your supporting your own agenda by making up estimate percentages out of thin air!

How about shutting your mouth, watch the fight without sound, slow mo, no alcohol and without agenda!

I know you wanted GGG to KO Canelo but.....then you woke up! LMAO
                So, Terence Crawford, Thurman, Badou Jack, JMM, Paulie Malignaggi, Lara, Lennox Lewis, Shane Mosley, Jacobs, Benavidez, Roy Jones jr and much more top fighters were drunk, biased and should watch the fight in slow mo right?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  It is surreal how Lil'G fans and Jacobs' cheerleaders don't talk about the Kazakh's performance or Nelo compared to Jacobs.

Mammoth all sad because Jacobs didnt get an official win or that Nelo wasn't dropped like the Miracle Man.

Nelo stood his ground like no other GGG adversary and they just can't cope with that, which as usual only brings more bang for the buck with karma sooner or later
                  Canelo didn't stand his ground against Golovkin. Lemieux did and he paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Canelo didn't stand his ground against Golovkin. Lemieux did and he paid the price.
                    Lemeiux "paid the price" with Rubio getting stopped by an old Mexican... Rubio nor Lemeiux are on Nelo's level

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      So, Terence Crawford, Thurman, Badou Jack, JMM, Paulie Malignaggi, Lara, Lennox Lewis, Shane Mosley, Jacobs, Benavidez, Roy Jones jr and much more top fighters were drunk, biased and should watch the fight in slow mo right?
                      How many boxers you know became judges?

That's right, stay in your place and let grown folks talk young lad!

Comment

Working...
                      X