Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin vs. Christian Hammer in Play For December 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    If Povetkin is juicing he blasts Hammer out inside 6, if he's clean, this might be a competitive fight
    Lol at "IF" pedvetkin is juicing

Joke of the day lol

Comment

Hammer is fairly solid, not elite, but solid. Povetkin should win a hard fought UD or late KO. Then we see what's next. Would be funny if it was Ortiz vs Povetkin.

LOL

Comment

FFS its POVETKIN!! Not a particularly difficult name spell correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          They still allowing that Russian Roid Freak to beat the living **** out of bums? Lmao
          You have no idea what roids are, do you? Or a bum?

Comment

This will probably be a final eliminator for the WBO belt. Hammer beat Price in an eliminator already. Hammer would probably get the biggest payday of his career fighting Povetkin in Russia & he is not afraid to fight anyone. He is a tough guy but a fringe contender at best. I think Povetkin handles him fairly convincingly although he didn’t look great against Rudenko in his first post-peds fight. The winner will be the WBO mandatory challenger but there is a chance they will be waiting for awhile as Parker has said he will take a voluntary defence & possible unification fight before he fights his next mandatory.

Comment

Povetkin is done in my eyes. I don`t care about his ****y fights. I`d only watch him against Wilder or AJ, but that won`t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                This will probably be a final eliminator for the WBO belt. Hammer beat Price in an eliminator already. Hammer would probably get the biggest payday of his career fighting Povetkin in Russia & he is not afraid to fight anyone. He is a tough guy but a fringe contender at best. I think Povetkin handles him fairly convincingly although he didn’t look great against Rudenko in his first post-peds fight. The winner will be the WBO mandatory challenger but there is a chance they will be waiting for awhile as Parker has said he will take a voluntary defence & possible unification fight before he fights his next mandatory.

No way Parker fights Povetkin in Russia. And I would fully understand him.

Rather fight Joshua in a unification. Much bigger purse.

Comment

Povetkin and Ortiz are done with big fights, hey can fight each other for "king of cheaters"belt or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
                    No way Parker fights Povetkin in Russia. And I would fully understand him.

Rather fight Joshua in a unification. Much bigger purse.
                    Povetkin will be 40 by the time he would get his shot. If his promoter wins the purse bid the fight could end up in Russia. Beating Hammer would put Sasha in the top spot in the WBO but as i said it could be a long wait to cash in.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Povetkin will be 40 by the time he would get his shot. If his promoter wins the purse bid the fight could end up in Russia. Beating Hammer would put Sasha in the top spot in the WBO but as i said it could be a long wait to cash in.

Parker will take the Joshua fight 100 %.

Parker wanted $4 million to fight Povetkin.

Povetkin fights Hammer.
                      They couldnt make that offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X