Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    But we saw a past prime Marquez neutralize his Offense many times and we saw Floyd completely render Pac useless.

So much so that Pac said he wish hed stand still so he could hit Floyd.
    pac is 2-1 so not sure how you came up with that. a past prime maruqez? but manny wasnt past it either right?

and floyd? floyd didnt do anything but stay away from manny. if anything marquez is the one that really gave manny problems.

Comment

Yes he offended 90% of his fan base when he said they were "worse than animals"

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        But we saw a past prime Marquez neutralize his Offense many times and we saw Floyd completely render Pac useless.

So much so that Pac said he wish hed stand still so he could hit Floyd.
        how was pac useless? he landed the much cleaner punches and rocked floyd badly twice. if pac was useless how would you describe floyds offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Yes he offended 90% of his fan base when he said they were "worse than animals"
          Is that when you started disliking Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I gotcha. Here I was, little ol' Frankie trying to have a good conversation!
            No I'm just kidding. Your point about Gonzalez and Manny were spot on.

IMHO I would put Duran ahead of both.

Comment

Yes for sure

People like that idiot saying he isn't because of Jeff horn need to realise PAC is like at 30 percent of his prime right now

It's
              Like saying Roy jones wasnt any good because of his last fight

Or mayweather wasn't that good because he went 10 rounds against a UFC fighter

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Yes for sure

People like that idiot saying he isn't because of Jeff horn need to realise PAC is like at 30 percent of his prime right now

It's

roy and Floyd won their last fights. just sayin......

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  how was pac useless? he landed the much cleaner punches and rocked floyd badly twice. if pac was useless how would you describe floyds offense?
                  A complete crock of ****, and almost useless. It was his hugging, clinching, and "back peddling" (running) that made the commentators go complete bias mode, and hug on his nuts the entire night.

Manny CLEARLY won that fight. And when they gave it to Floyd, I realized how much power he actually does have, and thought we were living in the Twilight Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Yes for sure

It's

In fairness, Floyd and Manny are nowhere near as shot as Roy Jones was even ten years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      A complete crock of ****, and almost useless. It was his hugging, clinching, and "back peddling" (running) that made the commentators go complete bias mode, and hug on his nuts the entire night.

Manny CLEARLY won that fight. And when they gave it to Floyd, I realized how much power he actually does have, and thought we were living in the Twilight Zone.
                      Here's how bad Floyd has a hold on officiating:

Floyd won rds. 2 and 3 against McGregor on two of the judges score cards and threw a total of like 18 punches in those rounds! Ridiculous.

That said, I don't believe Manny won against Floyd but he also wasn't himself with a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X