Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm white and for me Conor is the great white hope he gets KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      boxing fans are laughing at mcgregor. wtf are you talking about? floyd's never been liked and most of the time it has nothing to do with race. get over it.
      Exactly lol nobody on NSB is actually picking or rooting for Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Exactly lol nobody on NSB is actually picking or rooting for Conor.
        Stop lying to yourself beer. Ghostofdempsey, pasawako, high grant and posters like that are clearly rooting for Conor. Which is to be expected imo.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          They want to see Floyd lose so bad they'd pay to see him fight a bear

McGregor is gonna get schooled

Dance for me monkey? Blacks don't have Rh blood type like apes so who is the monkey? Thin lips and shave them. What color is their skin? It sure isn't brown

After disrespecting his daughter, conor is gonna take a prolonged beating
          You're falling for the promotional hype, boy.

Comment

DANCE FOR ME, BOY!!!!

Comment

DANCE FOR ME BOY

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Great White Hope......turn it around and call someone Great Black Hope and people will cry racism.
                .....Black's never needed a great hope because the most greats, p4p #1 are black bro

Who coined the phrase? Insecure white people who couldn't stand a black man kicking a white man's azz....dont be naive

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  .....Black's never needed a great hope because the most greats, p4p #1 are black bro

Who coined the phrase? Insecure white people who couldn't stand a black man kicking a white man's azz....dont be naive
                  There is a reason why there aren't many black head coaches or gm or black people in upper management in the sports world so who fawked cares?
                  Always trying to play the black race card. White people could care less

Comment

If Conor knocks Floyd out viciously, which I think he is going to do, he will officially be the greatest fighter in all of combat sports. The greatest boxer and the greatest MMA fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      This is like the movie The Great White Hype in real life lol
                      No bullshyt you right LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X