Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Promotional Status Explained, Miller Fight Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
    You don't believe that Wilder damn near killed Scott with a shot that never landed because they're good friends right?

You don't believe Scott ran around against Wilder like he did against Ortiz either right?

You're right, I don't believe you saw either fight.
    Watch the left hook around the gloves...not the right that followed.

Comment

Yes Ortiz vs Stiverne in Miami!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        I wouldn't mind seeing Ortiz-Stevierne fight here in Miami if the WBC asks for it and the Miller fight falls through.
        It would makes real sense with all the Cubans and Haitians Miami has.

Comment

I did see it and so did everybody who tuned in, boxing writers included. Call it how you want, you obviously believe in triangle theories which begs to question your understanding of the sweet science. Ever heard of styles make fights? Probably not...

You run, you make your opponent look bad. You stand and engage, you may have a different outcome. Specially when you're friends and find the quickest way to cash out. Oh why am I even bothering responding...

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Watch the left hook around the gloves...not the right that followed.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            I wouldn't mind seeing Ortiz-Stevierne fight here in Miami if the WBC asks for it and the Miller fight falls through.
            yessir, I will ride down to MIA for that fight there!

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              yessir, I will ride down to MIA for that fight there!
              If the Miller fight collapses, Stiverne is his next best bet for sure..

Comment

Jesus....first its joshua...now ortiz...does every matchroom contract come with free headphones....

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  I did see it and so did everybody who tuned in, boxing writers included. Call it how you want, you obviously believe in triangle theories which begs to question your understanding of the sweet science. Ever heard of styles make fights? Probably not...

You run, you make your opponent look bad. You stand and engage, you may have a different outcome. Specially when you're friends and find the quickest way to cash out. Oh why am I even bothering responding...
                  don't bother, he is a Cuban hater...

Comment

I see that. I immediately shamed myself for responding to that moron.
                    Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    don't bother, he is a Cuban hater...

Comment

Working...
                    X