Monaco Slim's Brexit early celebration threa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    im glad i was.

i underestimated the strength, determination, intelligence, patriotism and more importantly non beta cuckness (despite a lot brit posters like rorymac) of the british people.

that is why they are the greatest nation in europe and 2nd greatest in the world behind Murica.
    If anyone's a "cuck" it's the people from the impoverished regions of the North of England and Wales who voted to plunge themselves even deeper into poverty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      lol they killed a politician and used an oswald to try to derail the vote.

the angle of the NWO (via proxy organizations like the Bilderburgers, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Trilateral Commission,G8, ASEAN GROUP, U.N.,EU, NAFTA etc..) has always been the same:

to create powerful nation unions so that they can control many powerful nations at the same time and dictate policy which is aimed at maximizing profits for themselves and their small cabal of repugnant and nefarious minions under the guise of helping immigrants and helping the common folk.

they want to group think the decisions of many powerful nations and destroy the individuality and sovereignty of nations and its citizens. Its a lot harder to control nations if they are independent and free from any obligations by a larger more powerful entity beholden to bureaucrats controlled by real life SPECTRE (that movie absolutely sucked balls by the way) organizations.

After the 13 families have hoarded enough wealth, they will start their extensive depopulation tactics and unleash a myriad of methods to drop the population of earth:

AIDS
      WAR
      TERRORISM
      EBOLA
      ZIKA VIRUS
      NUCLEAR ACCIDENT
      CHEM TRAILS
      MUZZYS
      MONSANTO

The earth is dying. resources are dwindling... What is going on right now is a secret space race to see which SPECTRE ORGANIZATION can survive the death of mother earth and move their selected population to a new earth. America isnt spending all of its money on defense, that's what they want you to believe, they are spending it on space technology.

What do you think the Large Hadron Collider is for? Dont listen to the bull**** reasons they tell the public, they are BUILDING HIGHLY ADVANCED PROPULSION TECHNOLOGY.

There is a space race between the West (america and her allies) and the East (Russia and her allies) to see who can get to those new earth like planets that you keep hearing about.

Who can create (and afford) a spaceship noah's ark.

the 13 families are battling each other and they are trying to depopulate the earth so that they can afford to take best and brightest and prettiest once earth dies off. All this wealth hording and depopulate methods are for financing the new earth kingdom of the last remaining chosen earthlings.

The elites have to get that money so that they can afford to buy a ticket and finance the survival of the human race.

SEE THE MOVIE 2012 WITH JOHN CUSACK

That movie was made by a person who knows the truth.

YOU THINK BILL GATES IS GIVING HIS MONEY TO AFRICANS????????

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OF COURSE NOT!!! LOOK AT AFRICA!!! ITS STILL POOR!!!!!

Bill Gates is financing America's noah's ark spaceship.

You think Lebron James is playing for Legacy????

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He's playing for Lebron James Jr. so he can get a ticket to the new earth and continue the game of basketball.

YOU THINK AL HAYMON IS TRYING TO SAVE BOXING???????

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hell no he isnt. Why do you think we are still getting crappy matches???
      Why do you think that huge Waddell & Reed PBC is failing thread on NSB never dies? Why do you think Al Haymon already "spent" so much money yet PBC is still struggling?

He's trying to buy a ticket.....

He wants to control boxing promotion in the new earth.

I have told you guys the truth...

If you dont hear from me ever again, you know what happened.

I love you guys (in a non ****, none gay face syndrome kind of way).

Dont forget me.....
      They tried every single trick in the book. They tried underhanded tactics like smearing out voters as racist to try and guilt them into voting stay.

What a feeling.

It would've been about 60-40 to leave without the smear campaign, murder and our own governments agenda of pushing the stay vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        They tried every single trick in the book. They tried underhanded tactics like smearing out voters as racist to try and guilt them into voting stay.

What a feeling.

It would've been about 60-40 to leave without the smear campaign, murder and our own governments agenda of pushing the stay vote.
        Can you tell me your reasons for voting Leave?

Comment

• Good job Brits. Didn't know you had it in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Can you tell me your reasons for voting Leave?
            The UK has always paid in more money than it has received.

European law superceding our own laws is madness.

Immigration driving wages down (I swing the sledgehammer joe strong).

What were the reasons for staying again?.

Comment

• I didn't vote, i'm too ignorant to the facts to form an opinion.

But one thing i noticed is that most of the propaganda and smear campaigning came from the leave side.

This one particularly made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Good job Brits. Didn't know you had it in you.
                If this guy agrees with the Brexit decision to leave that tells me leaving was probably not the right decision.

I just hope the people that voted to leave looked at both arguments and didn't just vote off emotion and undocumented rhetoric.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I didn't vote, i'm too ignorant to the facts to form an opinion.

But one thing i noticed is that most of the propaganda and smear campaigning came from the leave side.

This one particularly made me chuckle.

If hospitals and the NHS do not improve then FOCK this

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If this guy agrees with the Brexit decision to leave that tells me leaving was probably not the right decision.
                    Likewise, jerkoff. And that's not because I'm bitter about yesterday's thread like you, believe me you're quite the cunt with a longer resume of cuntyness than that

But again, good job Brits. Lets hope this is the start of something great, like an eventual break-up of the entire EU regime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Likewise, jerkoff. And that's not because I'm bitter about yesterday's thread like you, believe me you're quite the cunt with a longer resume of cuntyness than that

But again, good job Brits. Lets hope this is the start of something great, like an eventual break-up of the entire EU regime.
                      I'm not bitter. I just read your posts. Anyone with an opposite opinion is a beta cuck sjw libtard or something like that.

That doesn't suggest your vote was based on the issues at hand but something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X