No announcement yet.

Why I Believe Chisora Fight Was Both Close AND a 120-108 @ same time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    There were a couple of rds where Chisora TIED his connects as they landed the same but for the most part it was Vitali landing the cleaner & harder blows.. plus throwing many more shots without the use of his famous jab for much of the fight. To say every rd was CLOSE to being even is RIDICKULOUS.. cHISORA DID WIN two MAYBE.3 rds max when Vitali was taking a breather.. judges scorecards had it right.
    Taking a breather? You mean when he was puffing, blowing and gasping for air?

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
      If you think about it, each round was very close but still edged out mostly by Vitali, in some cases slightly in other cases by a bigger margin.

The point is, if you were to score each round separately, it may be 51% to 49% Vitali over Chisora in every single round. This would mean the fight is incredibly close however at the end of the day it's still 120-108 due to the fact that Vitali just edged every round. So this is why it's both possible for the fight to be extremely close in a misleading way AND to have a score similar to a "blowout" on a scorecard such as 120-108 etc. I think Del boy did really well and "almost" won many rounds but in the end Vitali still just edged them so that the scores are accurate BUT don't accurately reflect the closeness of the fight.
      I scored the fight 6 rounds to 5 for Klitschko with 1 round even. Chisora almost won the fight, but Klitschko still pulled it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Taking a breather? You mean when he was puffing, blowing and gasping for air?
        You try fending off a 240 lb madman bull rushing you with one good arm. He was tiring more than usual because he had to expend alot of physical energy. Don't you worry about a goddamn thing as both Chisora & Haye will get ktfo in succession before Vitali becomes mayor of Kiev... this i assure you... everytime someone needed to get ktfo an unfortunate injury occurs for Vitali (Byrd.. Lewis.. Rahman & now Chisora)

You seriously do NOT think those clowns are going to get away with NOT tasting canvas after they disrespected both him & his bro... First time around it's unanimous decision winning 10 rds... make 'em think Vitali is getting old.. second time around is a different story... both arms in use & it would've beemn Areola all over again.
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-21-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

You try fending off a 240 lb madman bull rushing you with one good arm. He was tiring more than usual because he had to expend alot of physical energy. Don't you worry about a goddamn thing as both Chisora & Haye will get ktfo in succession before Vitali becomes mayor of Kiev... this i assure you... everytime someone needed to get ktfo an unfortunate occurs for Vitali.
          I thought Chisora was supposed to get KILLED by Vitali? Now Vitali needs two tries? :rofl?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I thought Chisora was supposed to get KILLED by Vitali? Now Vitali needs two tries? :rofl?
            Nope... all he needs is two arms for the duration of the bout.

Comment

Vitali promised... Haye will pay & Chisora is going to taste canvas as well... throw in Dentay Wilder & Seth Mtchell & Vitali will have regained his alltime ko%... 4 fights & he's through.

Comment

Nope... all he needs is two arms for the duration of the bout.
                Pathetic excuses

Comment

Vitali promised... Haye will pay & Chisora is going to taste canvas as well... throw in Dentay Wilder & Seth Mtchell & Vitali will have regained his alltime ko%... 4 fights & he's through.
                  @ Vitali's KO % going down.

He needs to start fighting fat bums who dont move their head again.

Comment

Working...
                  X