Collapse
No announcement yet.

Practicing Fight Meals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just load up on carbs, lots and lots of carbs.

Comment

Donuts and Mt. Dew, got it.

Comment

Taking a few days off from any intense activity. I try to ride the line of what my calf/leg can handle and I feel it being very stressed. The next two days I'll do active recovery. Shadow boxing, light resistance training, etc. I MAY be able to sit on a bench and do volume shoulder work with very light weights to add to shoulder conditioning. Just need to give that leg a bit of time off so I don't have to take a week or so off closer to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
          Donuts and Mt. Dew, got it.
          MT. Dew is like crack in some of the southern states.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            MT. Dew is like crack in some of the southern states.
            I got my start on Mellow Yellow growing up in Kentucky. I then transitioned to Mt. Dew as an adult trying to stay away with school, family, job, etc. Fast forward and the expected happened and I'm an out of shape fata$$ and am still paying the price.

Ah yeah, I did get off Mt. Dew, etc.

Comment

Brown rice, ground turkey with onion and garlic, a couple eggs, and maybe some vegetables or oatmeal for breakfast.

Sweet potato, some sort of protein, and more vegetables for lunch. Nothing that could upset your stomach.

Comment

You're probably overthinking, it doesn't need to be too much of an ordeal. Just make sure your diet is based mainly around carbs (pasta, rice, fruit, vegetables, toast) but protein too (fish, low fat milk, turkey) and mix it up to stop it from ever getting boring. I'd try to include as many different healthy foods in your plan as possible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
                  You're probably overthinking, it doesn't need to be too much of an ordeal. Just make sure your diet is based mainly around carbs (pasta, rice, fruit, vegetables, toast) but protein too (fish, low fat milk, turkey) and mix it up to stop it from ever getting boring. I'd try to include as many different healthy foods in your plan as possible as well.
                  I have no idea how some guys eat the same crap day after day after day

Comment

Yeah, some make it way harder on themselves than they need to.

Comment

its so easy, cause we are content. Self cooked whole food>>>> simple, nutritious and delicious

Comment

Working...
                      X