Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather has verbally erupted in the direction of Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez, who was very critical of Mayweather in a recent interview with TMZ.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-18-2018, 02:09 PM.

Been waiting for Floyd to say something...

Comment

I can't see no instagrams so that **** doesn't exist until y'all post it here or someone puts it on twitter or some ****.

Comment

Go away Floyd.

Comment

Lol he called it a "PED steak"

Comment

Floyd speaking facts

Comment

Will the "IV Gate" Pac people clap back on Floyd for those comments on the forum???
              (Or will their new devotion to GEE prevent them from entering this battle)

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Go away Floyd.
                Beercules

You have to remember something. When Floyd posts, he is trying to remain relevant so he can fight another sucker from MMA. So now he has to build Conner up so he can justify his next gouge. But when he is posting these messages? the IRS is behind him with a gun to his bald head, they are saying: "you better convince those idiots! we need to get paid Floyd or we will take your watch and sell it to Fitty."

Comment

come fight him again if its so easy, easy money right?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I can't see no instagrams so that **** doesn't exist until y'all post it here or someone puts it on twitter or some ****.
                    I am the same way. There is another thread with this topic, and that thread has the instagram in it. I believe it is titled "Been waiting for Floyd to say something."

Here is the link
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795785

Comment

Working...
                    X