Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    1bad65 knows more than the respected and reputable economists who graduated from the most prestigious institutions on our planet.

What an honor it is to have him educate us on this obscure forum.
    Not all of them, but definitely a bunch of them.

As I've said before, many so-called 'experts' predicted a recession and stock market crash if Trump won.

I predicted higher growth than we saw under Obama if Trump got his tax and regulation policies enacted.

I was right, and the 'experts' were wrong.

It is what it is.

Learn from it, namely by questioning 'experts' who cant make correct predictions in their field of supposed expertise.

I do try, in the words of the great economist Walter E Williams, to "push back the frontiers of ignorance."

As long as people have an open mind and a room temperature IQ, it's easy to do, actually.

Just as I once had to be taught what I know by others, I'm happy to now pass on my knowledge to other people.

You're quite welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Not all of them, but definitely a bunch of them.

As I've said before, many so-called 'experts' predicted a recession and stock market crash if Trump won.

I predicted higher growth than we saw under Obama if Trump got his tax and regulation policies enacted.

I was right, and the 'experts' were wrong.

It is what it is.

Learn from it, namely by questioning 'experts' who cant make correct predictions in their field of supposed expertise.

I do try, in the words of the great economist Walter E Williams, to "push back the frontiers of ignorance."

As long as people have an open mind and a room temperature IQ, it's easy to do, actually.

Just as I once had to be taught what I know by others, I'm happy to now pass on my knowledge to other people.

You're quite welcome.
      It is a great honor to learn from you, and a great inspiration to see a college dropout outsmart economists who graduated top of their class from the most prestigious ivy league institutions.

Those smarty pants thought they knew it all!

Comment

It is a great honor to learn from you, and a great inspiration to see a college dropout outsmart economists who graduated top of their class from the most prestigious ivy league institutions.

That shows what 'experts' they are not.

They should be making the correct predictions, while a guy like me should be the guy who is dead wrong.

Yet it's the exact opposite. I'm proved right, they are proved wrong.

So why are you mocking me, but not mocking those who made the bad predictions???

I dont understand such flawed, backwards logic, so please explain.

Comment

• Trump has narcissist personality disorder to the highest degree. He is thoroughly pathological and he won't ever stop. If you try to hold any normal standard of logic, reason or ethics to him, it'll fail everytime. He'll lie and gaslight until we're the ones blue in the face. He is in an advanced mentally deteriorated way and should be removed from office on psychological disqualification alone. I'm surprised I haven't seen more written about the very real problems narcissists pose. If you've ever met one, you would know this is exactly what's going on with him and would also know what an endless nightmare people with narcissist personality disorder are. Well, now the world has the experience of one and it'll never end until Trump is removed from office. Then we can ignore him which is the only antitode to his particular poison.

Comment

How fortunate we are to be in the presence of such a gifted economic & political mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              How fortunate we are to be in the presence of such a gifted economic & political mind.
              We grubers don't know we're born!

Comment

He's a brilliant economist that is working a blue collar job because working with super collides is more fulfilling than fixing the economic crisis in America.

He dropped out not because he couldn't handle the work but because by his soph year he had mastered all the great economic theories so why graduate and work on Wall Street making millions when you can make $60k a year.

P4P Rankings of Economists

1. Marx
                2 Friedman
                3.Sowell
                4. 1bad65

Comment

We grubers don't know we're born!
                  It's about being stupid vs being ignorant.

We're all born equally ignorant.

But we can learn things, and thus cure our ignorance on certain things.

That is unless we are stupid. Stupid people cant (or sadly in some cases, wont) learn new things. That's what makes them stupid.

In short; ignorance can be cured, but stupidity cannot.

It's just a question of if you are ignorant on the basics of Economics and can learn them in time, or if you are just stupid and will never be able to grasp them.

Hopefully it's the former, but many superfans do actually keep themselves stupid unnecessarily by being too pigheaded and prideful to learn. Dont be one of those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Winning is so much better with sore losers.
                    See, this is typical Trumparama.

For one, I'm not a "sore loser", as I don't live in Fat Yankistan.

What I'm getting at - and you, and a LOT of his fans seem to not get - is that the guy behaves appallingly. Like a spoilt child.

Seriously, what other president in the entire history of your country would conduct themselves the way this guy does on Twitter? Where's the guy's dignity?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      See, this is typical Trumparama.

For one, I'm not a "sore loser", as I don't live in Fat Yankistan.

What I'm getting at - and you, and a LOT of his fans seem to not get - is that the guy behaves appallingly. Like a spoilt child.

Seriously, what other president in the entire history of your country would conduct themselves the way this guy does on Twitter? Where's the guy's dignity?
                      So why do you care if you dont live here?

I'm sure where you live you have problems that need fixed. Why not concentrate on that?

But back to Trump.

I dont care about his personality. I didn't vote for him because of that.

I only care about how his policies effect this country and myself.

And so far his policies have the country, and myself, doing better.

That's all that matters in a President.

Comment

Working...
                      X