No announcement yet.

This is the stuff I don't understand. Can someone explain this to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the stuff I don't understand. Can someone explain this to me

This man has been saying for years how GGG would be to much for Lara. GGG is to strong for Lara and Lara would get "smashed"

He's lobbied against the Lara-GGG fight. Even suggested Lara should move to 160 to earn a fight with GGG

But when the Brook-GGG fight was announced Brook didn't have to earn a shot at GGG by fighting anybody at 160lbs. There was no talk of Brook being smashed by GGG. There was no talk of Carson Jones giving Brook problems like there was talk of Angulo giving Lara problems. Every excuse about Lara that would've been applicable to Brook was never mentioned

He even tried to justify he fight by blaming the PBC welterweight for not fight Brook. Literally dismissed the Vargas unification fight. And lied about Spence not being ready. Hearn admitted Spence was ok with the fight.

When HBO wasn't doing business with Haymon, Fischer blamed that for the reason Lara couldn't fight GGG. But this year after two Haymon fighters were on HBO (and almost a third with Broner) Fischer still says network problems.

So what's really going on?

Man...you put a lot of effort into this.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Naw not really. Pretty easy to find tweets if you know what you're looking for. Took me about 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lmao he sure did.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Naw not really. Pretty easy to find tweets if you know what you're looking for. Took me about 10 mins.
        Liar more like an hour.

Tldr btw.
        Last edited by El JACKAL; 07-29-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Fischer is a sellout but it's not K2 paying his salary and he knows what's up with Ggg and Lara

Comment

We already got DiBella saying Lara and GGG fight can't be made because of TV problems.
            We also know Lara would ask for millions when he can't even generate 1 million. You are too naive or biased if you think he's going to fight GGG for less than 2-3 millions.

Brook vs GGG is not the best fight for GGG, we know it. But it is what it is, given the context.

Comment

What you want people to explain to you? Why some guy from twitter is stupid?

Comment

Dougie is an HBO shill, it's that simple.

Comment

It's difficult finding a boxing journalist with integrity. We already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    We already got DiBella saying Lara and GGG fight can't be made because of TV problems.
                    We also know Lara would ask for millions when he can't even generate 1 million. You are too naive or biased if you think he's going to fight GGG for less than 2-3 millions.

Brook vs GGG is not the best fight for GGG, we know it. But it is what it is, given the context.
                    I know he said TV problems for Jacobs because of HBO's budget. DiBella does't promote Lara. It's usually TGB or Warriors. And Mayweather Promotions when he fought Ishe Smith. So DiBella doesn't speak for Lara. How do you know how much Lara would ask for? He's never been asked. According to Fischer, K2 laughs when Lara is mentioned

Comment

Working...
                    X