Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, most vampires don't have girlfriends

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde View Post
      lol... so if you don't have 20/20 vision you cant be a boxer? gtfoh.

I think I saw Antonio Margarito with glasses before and he turned out to be an alright boxer aside from the whole plaster thing.
      If you read better idiot, I said "HARD" not impossible. No boxer does not wanna have disadvantages on Speed/Weight/Height/Reach why would they want a disadvantage on there eyesight.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        If you read better idiot, I said "HARD" not impossible. No boxer does not wanna have disadvantages on Speed/Weight/Height/Reach why would they want a disadvantage on there eyesight.
        Still theres plenty of fighters that made it pretty good despite not having a 20/20 eyesight.

And why would it be so extra Hard to make it if you don't have 20/20 eyesight anyway? I mean its not like its a major disadvantage even though its offcourse annoying to have it. Id say having a glass jaw is more of a disadvantage than having bad eyesight.

Comment

If your vision annoys you right now, it could annoy you in the ring. Hence youll loose focus.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            If your vision annoys you right now, it could annoy you in the ring. Hence youll loose focus.
            shure but still I'd rather have bad eyesight than a glass chin. and as it seems Izzy Vasquez and Antonio Margarito have glasses and they made it, im not saying I will become like them but they don't fight any worse just because they have a bad eyesight.

Comment

sure thing

Comment

The boxers that do wear contact lenses, wear the soft lenses in fights.................Most commissions do not have regulations against wearing contact lenses, and the ones that do stipulate that the lenses can not be a distraction to the fight (ie popping out, shifting to the top or bottom of eye causing a fighter to lose vision).....................

Comment

joe frazier wore contacts in either the thrilla in manilla fight or the second george foreman fight or both i cant remember but he did wear them.

Comment

I don't think so and is extremly dangerous.
                    As an amateur i did wear contacts (I dunno how works in the US but here we have like 10/10 for perfect vision.. I mean, I have 7 from left eye and 8,5 from the right one) in a fight and it's been a nightmare. A punch destroyed my left contact: first of all i was in pain, then my eye began to swell badly and was bloody red.
                    The worst part consisted in the fact that I couldn't see anything from my left side because I had a blurred vision, perfect from the right eye and very bad from the left one.
                    Fortunately (I dunno how) I lost my right contact and in the third round I fought a good fight, but the other guy was really good in the first 2 rounds and I lost the match. After the fight I couldn't use contact for about 2 weeks in my left eye and I had headache for 2-3 days (the guy really had tnt in his hands) and I was really pissed off 'cause I don't want to take unseful punishment for stupid reasons like this.
                    Since then I don't use contacts, I know that with those I fight better just because I see punches coming better, but I try not to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                      joe frazier wore contacts in either the thrilla in manilla fight or the second george foreman fight or both i cant remember but he did wear them.
                      I know he wore contacts in the second Foreman fight, other fights i'm not so sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X