Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ted Cheeseman, Sergio Garcia - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ted Cheeseman, Sergio Garcia - Face To Face at Presser

Cheeseman, Garcia Press Conference Photos Gallery - Ted Cheeseman clashes with undefeated Spaniard Sergio Garcia for the EBU European Super-Welterweight crown at The O2 in London on February 2, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (Photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cheeseman looks like Micky Ward's illegitimate son.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Cheeseman looks like Micky Ward's illegitimate son.
      The Nacho Man just had to be the first in on a thread about the man of cheese, didn't he?

Comment

It’s convenient that every time you need to talk about Okolie wrestling a title from someone, you know that its exactly how he won the fight by wrestling

Comment

Win lose or draw, I hope The Big Cheese doesn't relinquish his British title. I'd love to see him fight the Fowler/Fitzgerald winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Win lose or draw, I hope The Big Cheese doesn't relinquish his British title. I'd love to see him fight the Fowler/Fitzgerald winner.
            S'alright, man. I got Ted's career path all mapped out...

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Ted 'The Big Cheese' Cheeseman.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/725959

Ok. We got a plan for the man of cheese...

Firstly he needs to take care of business by cutting through slick Iberian dangerman Sergio Garcia like a ripe camembert.

Next he needs to crumble cheeky upstart domestic rival Anthony Fowler like a zesty wedge of Lancashire to solidify his hold on the EBU 154 title.

At this point I believe The Big Cheese needs to make his way to The Big Apple to put the melt on Charlo slayer Tony Harrison.

Now established as one of the star players at JMW the Big Cheese needs to beat the curds outta Maryland dynamo Jarrett Hurd.

Finally enthroned as King of 154 the King of Cheese will set his sights on the middleweight Crown, slicing up the Guadalajara pretender like an aged Red Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              S'alright, man. I got Ted's career path all mapped out...
              What a pity Chris P.Bacon's still not fighting!

Comment

War Cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  What a pity Chris P.Bacon's still not fighting!
                  Indeed. However we do have have Misters Pigford and Eggington to complete a tasty trio at JMW.

(credit to mlac for bringing Joe Pigford to my notice).

Hell, we got Fowler and Beefy too if we want to go the whole foody hog.

Comment

Damn that is one intimidating, mean-looking young killer right there.

You don't mess around with The Cheeseman.

Comment

Working...
                    X