Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Fighting Killers Back To Back Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    Fighting 38 low level fighters in a row is somehow overlooked by fighting two back to back good fighters? Really? Fury and Ortiz are far from killers!
    People are embarrassing the way they’re overlooking his first 38 opponents and trying to present him as a man who’s always taking risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Okay hater....name me 3 heavyweight that would beat Ortiz and Fury if they fought them back to back?
      Wilder didn't beat fury... Povetkin would knock Ortiz out inside 9 rounds!!

Comment

"I’m fighting killers back to back!' - Deontay Wilder

Fury is good, but he's no killer! His KO ratio says so!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Okay hater....name me 3 heavyweight that would beat Ortiz and Fury if they fought them back to back?
          hater? far from it,keeping it real.. he's fought good guys but killers? that's a stretch.. to answer your question.. Aj would beat both on the same night ,twice on sunday..we're in an era of mediocre heavyweights.. only 3 good guys (Joshua,fury,wilder..in that order)

Comment

Wilder is the bravest man in boxing. Ortiz, Fury, Fury again. As Booker T would say: ay AJ next we coming fa you *****

Comment

Pillow-fisted Fury a killer?? Lol! Old slow cement-footed Ortiz a killer?? Windmill smokn that herb again....oh yea its in his vehicle but its not his....it never belongs to the driver!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                You are right. The other Brit only fought #3 Povetkin, Parker for unification, Hall of Fame boxer Klitschko and Whyte who is #1 WBC and WBO. Yeah, he sure is fighting chumps isn't he????? shaking my head...
                People talk about Ortiz being old what about Povetkin? 39 and undersized. And who the hell is Parker? He hasn’t looked good in any title fight he’s been in. He was handpicked and you know it.

Comment

LOL a 50 year old Ortiz and a 70% Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Not a fan of the man, but he is right; fighting Ortiz an Fury was risky. Can't say the same about the other brit..
                    Fighting Ortiz then Fury is risky and taking on killers.

Fighting unbeaten world champion Parker to unify the titles then his mandatory Povetkin is taking the easy route? Both those people were ranked higher than Fury or Ortiz when Joshua took them on and i also feel both of them are better than Ortiz and Wilder himself. They have certainly both achieved more than Ortiz ever has and Wilder was the same as Parker, an unbeaten fighter with 1 belt.

What im trying to say is your talking bollocks. You all come out with things like Joshua takes the easy route and Joshua is a coward, Joshua ducks Wider. All the evidence suggests everything you say is bull****.

Comment

Not sure if Wilder simply meant real killers which neither are, or high level fighters in Ortiz and Fury which they both are.. Everyone talking down about Ortiz must be blind because if your name isn't Wilder Fury or Joshua, they wouldn't have a shot at beating him either as he is one of the best HW's today.

Comment

Working...
                      X