Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Knocks Adonis Stevenson Out in Eleven For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent fight. G is a smart, patient fighter with good power when he unloads and good footwork.

I think he's at the top now at LHW.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Bivol and beterbiev would whoop on gyvozdyk; his chin seems shaky to me
      Bivol is nothing close to being powerful. Stevenson is so idk what you mean here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        God not taking anything away from the new champ, but Stevenson looked awful this fight. His punches were so wide all the time, he gassed out in like round 4, his accuracy was awful the body shots he threw were so wide that it hit Gvozdyk upper bicep.

He honestly looked like a shot older fighter.

Gvozdyk on the other hand, excellent finish but Stevenson looked like a dead man walking half that fight and 1 punch was gonna finish him.

Gvozdyk chin is still a weak point, I wonder how he will fare against a more fresh fighter.

If this was Stevenson a few years ago he would have iced Gvozdyk. Heck even Badou Jack will probably Beat Gvozdyk
        Stevenson is an old man now. His time has passed.

I'm no fan of him at all, but time would eventually catch him. He almost got the kid out of there too.

Comment

• You must be forgetting that this dude hits like a mule ask Badu jack and other fighters I mean the pimp held the lhw hostage long enough and I'm glad tonight it's the end of it but you can't take away his power thou he got power like no other.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
            Canada isn't America? Jesus when did this happen.
            Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking but I didn't want to bother arguing with him. The euro is a much better boxer than Stevenson...That was pretty clear throughout the fight. Just another crappy Euro beating the brakes off a great American fighter I guess (sarcasm).

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              oh chit....I need to watch the replay, I missed this, trying to squeeze some 2k19 in before the main PPV.
              Dude, the Nail crushed him with that straight right hand like I called yesterday. He straight up lit Stevenson up, knocked him slam out.

Comment

• Stevenson just gassed out and Gvo capitalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  All right, time for the big show. Lets hope my stream holds up.
                  Where you streaming?

Comment

• Good riddance to Stevenson.

Gvozdyk is now lineal champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Didn’t you swear Chickenson would win easily? LOL.
                      First off I was talking to him about wilder. See my sig

And second I didn’t discuss this fight at all so pls go

Comment

Working...
                      X