No announcement yet.

Andrade beats Charlo Easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    Charlo did well tonight, but dervyechenko was tailor made for him. Derv is short likes to come inside and outpunch you with not much power. Charlo had a big size advantage over him. Korobov is washed up and gave charlo hell due to his southpaw stance. Andrade is younger slicker and more slippery and a southpaw. Andrade pieces up charlo for a clear UD win. Make it happen. Stop ducking boo boo (charlo ggg and canelo!!l)
    - -Thunderfists Androgynous BooHooHooOne!

We can only dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
      andrade's problem is that he's similar to amir khan, fast..with a few moves..and his opponents get overwhelmed in the early rounds. eventually he slows down and they clock onto the pattern, then the fights have a boring end and go the distance.

i have no idea how well he does, if he really has a chin etc..but Jermall charlo is no joke. Beating Derv the way he did was impressive. better than ggg and daniel jacobs did against him.
      then again maybe as a defeated man already, derv wasnt on it anymore like before..
      but it's still impressive.
      I try to give everybody the same courtesy I expect. It's all respect until you disrespect me. We talking boxing. Once you not only start lying, but name calling more importantly you taking it somewhere else. Dudes be calling dudes out they name over a difference of opinion. Not a fan of that, cause 9 times out of 10 it's going to be a physical altercation if you're talking to someone udk like that in person.

& Andrade is more like Bud than Amir Khan. He's nothing like Khan. Khan has 1 of the worst boxing IQ's I seen for a fighter that had a tremendous amateur pedigree and good boxing skills. His IQ is so bad that it really even gets brought up that he's a silver medalist. Khan throws 3, 4, 5 punch combinations when he should be throwing 1s & 2s & attacks in straight lines. Which is why DSG clipped him & Bud figured him out so easily.

Comment

would not be easy for any of them not sure why you think it would be easy lol

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          The Korobov thing doesn't count. You don't duck someone to fight a better opponent. If Ramirez gave up the belt so he could fight Josh Taylor instead of Jack Catteral no one would accuse him of ducking Catterall. So thing would apply to Andrade choosing to fight BJS over Korobov.
          I never said it was a duck and it was Korobov who was scheduled to fight BJS not Andrade. Andrade passed on Korobov and ended up fighting nobody.

Saunders ending up withdrawing also and Andy Lee stepped in and wound up winning the vacant WBO strap.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
            Něgga what makes you think I gěve a fůck about watu think is street or cool? 😭😭😭 You just a něgga on the internet lol. You & the bětch that had the misfortune of birthing you can die tonight if she not already dead from the most severe Covid-19 & it wouldn't fůck up my life.

You must not be black & be offended by that word if that's immediately watu think when you hear us talk like that. Cause that's regular for us. I don't wanna continue to type to a něgga I dislike. I'm not with the keyboard warrior back & forth.

We not doing nothing physical so idk why you stay on my děck. Stop quoting me on this shět, no more rap for you
            bozos.
            Trying way too hard too be street...

In reality you’re just a weak ass n**** typing on a keyboard in his mom’s basement.

Get a life kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
              andrade's problem is that he's similar to amir khan
              Nah you’re on ignore cause you make stupid comments like that...

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Man I think Andrade has Charlo's number. Plus he's a southpaw, I think he would out class Charlo by far. Just one mans opinion
                The southpaw angle is about the only interesting hurdle for Charlo in this potential fight. I think Andrade is too unfocused & lackadaisical at times in the ring to beat a tip top guy in his prime.

I think GGG is his best bet these days. Charlo stops him. Canelo stops him or 11-1's him. BJS decisions him. Andrade is overrated as fook in my eyes. Since Whyte finally got brought down to reality Andrade might be the most overrated title holder in the game.

Hopefully we can see Andrade in a fight with SOMEONE of note, Charlo or someone else, soon instead of speculating all the time. Andrade is starting to burn daylight on his career, 33 in February, & he's got a bunch of fights on his side of the street that should be easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The southpaw angle is about the only interesting hurdle for Charlo in this potential fight. I think Andrade is too unfocused & lackadaisical at times in the ring to beat a tip top guy in his prime.

I think GGG is his best bet these days. Charlo stops him. Canelo stops him or 11-1's him. BJS decisions him. Andrade is overrated as fook in my eyes. Since Whyte finally got brought down to reality Andrade might be the most overrated title holder in the game.

Hopefully we can see Andrade in a fight with SOMEONE of note, Charlo or someone else, soon instead of speculating all the time. Andrade is starting to burn daylight on his career, 33 in February, & he's got a bunch of fights on his side of the street that should be easy to make.
                  True. But it seems as you say, they are on his side of the street but are not getting made. I just wanna see the risk outweigh the reward for him to fight an elite name before I shame him much. He was like ex and signed to fight BJS for BJS to do some dumb arse s***.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Nah you’re on ignore cause you make stupid comments like that...

i meant he is similar to amir khan in terms of his use of speed and predictable offensive moves/footwork
                    he does the same thing all fight
                    but his opponents are overwhelmed by his speed and skill in the beginning, then they suss him out and time him so he slows down and takes more precautions going on..the fight goes the distance.

he hasnt fought a big puncher yet either..but he's been dropped before.
                    doesnt mean he has a chin like amir, time will tell.

im actually right here, you're just trying to save face after i dissed you.

Comment

Andrade cannot beat Charlo because he will never fight Charlo or any decent fighter of note. His career is over; he's under contract to fight nobodies and do 15k viewers on DAZN.

Once his skills start to decline some young up-and-comer will beat him to get the scalp on his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X