No announcement yet.

Keep it real. Joshua doesn't want to fight Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joime View Post
    I honestly think he does want the fight. BUT Eddie is poisoning his mind. And I believe Eddie himself doesn’t want it. Juicing J and Windmill Wilder would honestly fght each other but Eddie is in the way.
    If Eddie can convince AJ to turn down $50 mil + then AJ isn't that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      does the offer only counts if they fight in las vegas?
      Why would Wilder's camp put up all of the money to go and fight in the UK?

Comment

If you notice the dumb brits stopped making so many wilder threads lately. They called ajs bluff but he’s afraid to leave the uk
        Last edited by HanzGruber; 05-21-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I hope you are wrong but I think you are right.

Comment

I just Re-watched the Wider/Ortiz fight and going of both these guys last wins i think Wilder has the momentum and the confidence to spark AJ out of the ring by the 9th rnd.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Man LITERALLY said "Give me 50 million dollars upfront and I'll sign tomorrow."
              Wilder's team said...."Ok no problem, it's in the bag."
              And then Joshua replied by........moving the goalpost some more. This **** is ridiculous.
              This is the total BS American rhetoric on here. Are you a boxing fan or a Wilder fanboy?

It is downright idiotic to expect Joshua to just instantly sign once he’s got the money he wanted. This is the biggest fight in boxing and it needs to be put on properly to ensure that we get a fair proper fight devoid of he controversy that has been damaging boxing as of late. For that to happen everything needs to be discussed and agreed properly, including the refs and judges. That is what they are doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
                I honestly think he does want the fight. BUT Eddie is poisoning his mind. And I believe Eddie himself doesn’t want it. Juicing J and Windmill Wilder would honestly fght each other but Eddie is in the way.
                ^^^^^^^

This

It’s been clear from the beginning that Hearn is the one that don’t want it especially it being AJs last fight under him

AJs a Champ , Him and Wilder are the cream of the crop for HWs l. These 2 aren’t scared to fight each other

But AJ knows he’s the a-side so he’s trying to move in a way that will get him the most financially without having to give up home court advantage

It’s business , fear or hesitation has nothing to do with it

Comment

Alabama fraud sitting quietly, hiding in his back yard. Too scared to come to UK

Comment

I think Wilder beats Joshua anyway.

Honestly, I don't think Joshua is ready for Wilder just yet and many boxing experts think the similar thing.

The AJ fan boys would mostly disagree though but I'm being realistic from my point of view.

Comment

I don't think he wants the fight too, going by facts. He said "50" and that has been confirmed, again he cannot now come out and say "it has to be in the UK", at the same time i can also say Wilder doesn't want the fight too if i go by his "No more ducking, no more dodging, i would travel, money is not the issue" quotes. If they are both serious then they wouldn't care about location, let the money dictate the location. Let the ambition of becoming the undisputed dictate who gets what. If this fight doesn't happen then am blaming both camps 50-50.

Comment

Working...
                      X