Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific study on Trump voters confirms what people of color have been saying all..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    So pretty much they are scared cowards.
    Scared just like their leader. We went from You have nothing to fear but fear itself to OMG the Mexicans are gonna rape you family, the muslims are gonna bomb us, everbody is out to get you!!!

Which brings me to another point. When did it become acceptable for grown ass men to show fear and cowardice so openly? These people are afraid of everything and aren't ashamed to say it publicly. The pussification of America

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      But but but trump never lies according to his superfans.
      Isn't it sweet when a boy tries to talk just like his father does.

My son, quit crying over the election. Its been over a year and you have to stop. As all children must learn, you can't win 'em all.

Keep your head up, there's other elections. You'll win some and lose some. But don't let it get you so down.

Remember, winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Scared just like their leader. We went from You have nothing to fear but fear itself to OMG the Mexicans are gonna rape you family, the muslims are gonna bomb us, everbody is out to get you!!!

Which brings me to another point. When did it become acceptable for grown ass men to show fear and cowardice so openly? These people are afraid of everything and aren't ashamed to say it publicly. The pussification of America
        You do realize just because people want lower taxes, less regulations, and a foreign policy deeper than "red lines" that mean nothing, it doesn't mean they are scared.

Surely this can't be news to you.....

I do find it comedic the side that says a guy with testicles can be a woman is saying the other side is suffering from "pussification".

Comment

The author made some valid points but it's obvious she had an agenda before it was written. I'm skeptical..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Just like blacks who claim they are scared of the police and afraid to follow instructions, so they would rather take their chances and lead them on a high speed chase or escalate the situation so they are dragged out of their car and hope it makes the news. Let the liberal media do their fighting for them. Talk about paranoia, stupidity and cowardice.

Comment

The Democrats gift wrapped the election for Trump. They put forward a candidate who lost a rigged election in her favor. They underestimated the American people, and now they are doubling down on their arrogance and stupidity by insisting Trump voters are racist, cowards, uneducated, misogynists, ****phobes, etc. The very thing that lost them the election is what they are still pushing.

Comment

Nothing surprising there.

Good article/story doe. Thanks for posting.

Comment

They need to get over it. I didn't vote

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    They need to get over it. I didn't vote
                    Don't lie. You were with her.

It's ok

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      They need to get over it.
                      That ain't happening anytime soon.

When people are given 'participation trophies' and told there are no losers in life, they don't deal well with the adversity of actually losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X