Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People REALLY Think hes not going to The U.K ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do People REALLY Think hes not going to The U.K ?

Im not buying Wilder isnt going to be there with FREE marketing , wheather he goes in the ring or not .

Wouldnt make sense bc hes been riding on Joshuas name since 2016 . I think everyone should hold the tears ,its still early !

He's going.. It's all just news to build publicity.. If he doesn't go then it is the worst advice he's been given in his whole pathetic career.

Comment

He'll be on his hands and knees for Mister Hearn

Comment

I'd be surprised if he wasn't there. The SKY Sports gig gives him the perfect opportunity to say what he wants in regards to hype, goading Joshua etc.

Comment

"Tim Smith, a spokesman for Premier Boxing Champions, confirmed to BoxingScene.com on Tuesday that Wilder won’t attend the Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker heavyweight title unification fight in Cardiff, Wales. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion had planned to serve as a guest commentator for Sky Sports’ coverage of Joshua-Parker."

Sounds like he's not going.

Comment

Why is Wilder ducking free promotion? They will pay him and promote his name around the world but he got mad and not going? WTF

Comment

You ******s jumped the gun. Why is anybody surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Why is Wilder ducking free promotion? They will pay him and promote his name around the world but he got mad and not going? WTF
                I dont see him not going . He'll get more eyes on him than any fight hes had .

He cant be that stupid ! Of course thats a guess ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-28-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Mistah Hearn probably ordered Wilder to get on the plane over to the UK. Wilder is the W-side (windmill side) and has no say in any negotiations.

AJ could stay undefeated fighting bums the rest of his career and be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, Wilder needs him.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    I dont see him not going . He'll get more eyes on him than any fight hes had .

He cant be that stupid ! Of course thats a guess ?
                    I agree with you he’s going but I don’t get your reasoning. This fight is going to bomb in the US. I guess if you count the overseas media but no one over here cares about them either.

Comment

Working...
                    X