No announcement yet.

Why LeBron will never be greater than Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    If LeBron leaves, ill still be a cavs fan and hate his ass. Just like the last time.

Jordan faced in his career, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Barkley, Wilkins, Isaiah, Rodman, Shaq, Malone, Stockton, Miller, Ewing, Robinson, Olaijuwan, Drexler, Payton, Gervin. THOSE GUYS ARE NOT SCRUBS
    Jordan probably played against 5,000 different players in the NBA and you just named like 15 creme of the crop. For every great player you name, I can name 5 better athletes playing today that aren't even good enough to be all-stars.

The level of athlete is not even comparable. Most guys were scrubs back then.

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Bet you started watching basketball in 2006
    Literally none of your posts make sense. You lack rational thought process.

I started watching basketball finals 1997. Became a fan of the sport because of MJ.

But even if I started watching Ball in 2017 that doesn't change anything. It is better to watching 90s basketball today then in the 90s. Of course MJ looked more impressive back then because that was the best basketball there was up to that point. But basketball has evolved light years since then. Every player now is bigger stronger smarter, faster and more skilled. Hell, there are highschool players today that are more skilled than NBA players from the 90's.

Lebron has to deal with elite defenders 100 games a year. Jordan played against an elite defender maybe 2 games a year. If you actually watch any of the games from both eras and still don't see that, then you just dont' know basketball or need glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Jordan probably played against 5,000 different players in the NBA and you just named like 15 creme of the crop. For every great player you name, I can name 5 better athletes playing today that aren't even good enough to be all-stars.

The level of athlete is not even comparable. Most guys were scrubs back then.

Literally none of your posts make sense. You lack rational thought process.

I started watching basketball finals 1997. Became a fan of the sport because of MJ.

But even if I started watching Ball in 2017 that doesn't change anything. It is better to watching 90s basketball today then in the 90s. Of course MJ looked more impressive back then because that was the best basketball there was up to that point. But basketball has evolved light years since then. Every player now is bigger stronger smarter, faster and more skilled. Hell, there are highschool players today that are more skilled than NBA players from the 90's.

Lebron has to deal with elite defenders 100 games a year. Jordan played against an elite defender maybe 2 games a year. If you actually watch any of the games from both eras and still don't see that, then you just dont' know basketball or need glasses.

Comment

This thread is an example of all the ******s that still say Jordan is better. You just keep circle jerking over FICTION.

Jordan averaged 43% shooting in all his finals combined. Thats TERRIBLE. Especially for the #1 scorer on the team.

Also in 96 when Bulls were down 2-0 to the Knicks, in the 3rd game which is one of the most crucial in Jordan's career, he shot 3-18. Bulls still won but it was in spite of Jordan's 16% shooting.

In 94 the bulls won 55 games WITHOUT Jordan. Only 2 less (57) then in 93 WITH Jordan.

When Lebron left Cavs in 2010, they went from first to last. They remained their for all 4 years(even 3 years with Irving) until Lebron came back and Bron lifted the them back up to the top of the league again.

Also Jordan played against scrubs. Glorified ymca players. Lebron actually plays against elite athletes every single night and dominates them more than Jordan dominated in the 90's.

But guess what, you don't care about facts and you never will. You just have a clouded mind and it will likely remain that way forever.

Keep saying your a Cavs fan though. Because it makes your fiction sound more believable.
        I wish you were in our fantasy basketball league so I could give you a formal schooling on the game of basketball. You can get an education for free.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          73-9 teams eliminated

Lebron: 1
          Kobe: 0
          Jordan: 0
          Magic: 0

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          I wish you were in our fantasy basketball league so I could give you a formal schooling on the game of basketball. You can get an education for free.
          The last time I played fantansy basketball was in 2008 and I destroyed it. It was like childs play for me.

But I don't like doing that **** anymore because I get too obsessed. Stopped playing video games for the the same reason.

Comment

If he manages to win the title this year against the GSWs he becomes the GOAT accomplishment wise in my opinion.
            To beat an all star team like the warriors by himself and a collection of role players would be legendary.
            But it ain’t going to happen.

Comment

To be honest, I don't get the hype around Lebron, despite his having the best stats in the league. Something about his game bores me, and it's not the dominance. Curry, Westbrook, and Durant are all very exciting players to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                To be honest, I don't get the hype around Lebron, despite his having the best stats in the league. Something about his game bores me, and it's not the dominance. Curry, Westbrook, and Durant are all very exciting players to watch.
                Well the hype isnt about how exciting he is to watch.

The hype is about how good of a player he is and how long he has been this good.

He will finish his career near the top of all the stats that matter.

Comment

To me you can't be the GOAT with a 3-5 Finals record simple as that. If you're the greatest of all time can't you at least have a .500 Finals record? Let us not forget LeBron's complete collapse in the 2011 Finals against the Mavs? I don't recall Jordan ever wetting the bed like that on basketball's biggest stage.

Finals Records
                  Jordan 6-0
                  Kareem 6-4
                  Kobe 5-2
                  Duncan 5-1
                  Magic 5-4
                  Shaq 4-2

All of those guys have more rings than LeBron and have winning Finals records. What makes LeBron better than them? It's not just all about stats and LeBron is lacking in the rings department.

Comment

73-9 teams eliminated

Lebron: 1
                    Kobe: 0
                    Jordan: 0
                    Magic: 0

The last time I played fantansy basketball was in 2008 and I destroyed it. It was like childs play for me.

But I don't like doing that **** anymore because I get too obsessed. Stopped playing video games for the the same reason.
                    Funny thing is the so called LeGoat could easily be 1-6 in NBA Finals. He's 1 Ray Allen shot and a Dubs choke away from being 1-6. Meanwhile Jordan never even needed a final deciding game 7 in the Finals while facing 60+ win teams like the Jazz, Suns, and Sonics.

Comment

A 73-9 team wasn't good enough. They recruited Durant for more help to defeat old ass Lebron in his 15th season. Warriors fans should be ashamed of their punk ass team.

Comment

Working...
                      X