Collapse
No announcement yet.

vacation of your dreams...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just did. just came from boracay island, particularly the nami beach part. damn the water's so clear its like bathing in mineral water. 8 feet under you could still see the sand details.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_Kicker
      i just did. just came from boracay island, particularly the nami beach part. damn the water's so clear its like bathing in mineral water. 8 feet under you could still see the sand details.
      very nice. lucky you.

Comment

i've been to all the states and countries i wanted to go to besides japan and thats next

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          very nice. lucky you.
          my credit card company is luckier

Comment

my credit card company is luckier
            yeah, but i bet it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
              yeah, but i bet it was worth it.
              yes it was. problem is whenever you get to future beach outings you may never have to enjoy it, since youve seen the very best already. i plan to visit the place at least twice a year from now on. if fortune smiles i might buy a property there.

Comment

yes it was. problem is whenever you get to future beach outings you may never have to enjoy it, since youve seen the very best already. i plan to visit the place at least twice a year from now on. if fortune smiles i might buy a property there.
                sounds great.
                you are right though, once you;ve been "spoiled" by something you regard as the best, it's hard to accept anything less. lol!
                not quite the same.

Comment

Specifically where, I dunno.

But my ideal vacation if I took one would obviously be someplace wit good drinks, good food, no pigs around, and a beach.

I ain't even big on the ocean even tho I can swim. I do luv warm weather tho. I'd luv to just hit some hot spots to get really fucked up. And of course, do some fuckin outside somewhere. Not wit a bunch of people around, but just outdoors in an odd setting. Always been 1 of my things. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                    yup, i like boracay, comparing it to Bali, boracay is nicer, imo.

Comment

But my ideal vacation if I took one would obviously be someplace wit good drinks, good food, no pigs around, and a beach.

Comment

Working...
                      X