Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were golovkins defensive flaws against lemeiux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were golovkins defensive flaws against lemeiux?

Pre fight everyone was saying how lemieux was gonna touch golovkin and golovkin has never been hit before and with his poor defense lemieux was gonna hit him. Everyone lemieux fights, he touches. He's a very fast explosive fighter. How come lemieux barely hit golovkin? Where were golovkin's defensive flaws and why were they not exposed? Instead ggg fought on the backfoot and jabbed lemieux easily even using shoulder rolls at times to evade lemieux's punches. The fight proves that ggg won't get hit if he dosen't want to. Especially against power punchers.
    Last edited by satiev1; 12-12-2016, 03:30 PM.

Lemieux sucks. That might be too harsh, but he's really not that good. Why he gets spoken like he's something he isn't confuses the hell out of me

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Lemieux sucks. That might be too harsh, but he's really not that good. Why he gets spoken like he's something he isn't confuses the hell out of me
      I disagree. Lemeiux would ko bjs and jacobs would be 50/50. GGG made him look really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Pre fight everyone was saying how lemieux was gonna touch golovkin and golovkin has never been hit before and with his poor defense lemieux was gonna hit him. Everyone lemieux fights, he touches. He's a very fast explosive fighter. How come lemieux barely hit golovkin? Where were golovkin's defensive flaws and why were they not exposed? Instead ggg fought on the backfoot and jabbed lemieux easily even using shoulder rolls at times to evade lemieux's punches. The fight proves that ggg won't get hit if he dosen't want to. Especially against power punchers.
        Ahhh yes....the dreaded David Lemieux.

Destroyed by Rubio and toyed with by glass chinned Alcine.

Comment

I disagree. Lemeiux would ko bjs and jacobs would be 50/50. GGG made him look really bad.
          Rubio made him look worse.

Comment

Stop it
            Amir khan would beat lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Ahhh yes....the dreaded David Lemieux.

Destroyed by Rubio and toyed with by glass chinned Alcine.
              Alcine fight was a robbery. And he was never out against rubio. If he fought rubio again, he would ko him in 3. Fighters improve. Shocking I know.

Comment

I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Lemieux is well trained technically and can fight.

But as a natural skilled boxer he is limited.

I'd like to see him fight Eubanks Jnr.

Comment

Alcine fight was a robbery. And he was never out against rubio. If he fought rubio again, he would ko him in 3. Fighters improve. Shocking I know.

Just WOW!

Comment

Working...
                    X