Ward on Kovalev: "the worst mistake he made was knocking me down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward on Kovalev: "the worst mistake he made was knocking me down"

DIRTY FIGHTER:
    This is what he really means, he doesn't want that inside work!! It's amazing to me that the same guy who said he would kick me in the ring if he had to, the same guy who said he wanted a street fight, is the same guy calling me a dirty fighter & the same guy crying foul because things didn't go his way. The reality is when a guy likes to fight one way, on the outside, and is very uncomfortable fighting inside, they call you a dirty fighter. It's called inside work!! That's the way I was taught, you have to be able to adapt and have more than one style at the highest level. Outside, Mid Range, and Inside, if your going to survive for a long time in this game.
    Kov is a good fighter, but has one style. He fought the best fight he could fight and that's the best shape he could possible be in and he got tired!! Say what you may, the worst mistake he made was knocking me down. It woke me up, and from there we went to work. We bullied the bully.
    If there is a rematch, we are going to pick up where we left off!! #SOG

via facebook

Comment

I'm more excited about a rematch than I was going into the first fight

Comment

Ward seems to be talking a lot considering he has the title now.

Is he trying to convince us or convince himself that he won?

Hmmm...

Comment

lol ooo son of gift

Comment

Like I said it was a fight of territories. Andre got on the inside and he won one the inside.

Comment

Bullying the bully means winning by 1 point? Making it sounded like he blasted him

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                lol ooo son of gift

Son Of Gift

Comment

Ward you are a great fighter and right now I'm loving the villain/anti hero role your playing!

I had you clearing Sergey but he was outboxing you plain and simple and you had no choice but to make it an inside fight and when Kov neutralized it by holding or pushing off you resorted to making it an ugly fight!

Even in the trenches where your the better inside fighter, Kov at times was manhandling you! I thought he won the fight by 2 points or 1 but im happy your a warrior and willing to have the rematch!

Both elite fighters should be more confident in the rematch it was a great all around fight!
                  Ruggedness, technical chess, tricky moves, puzzles, and drama!

Ward vs Kovalev 2

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                    Ward seems to be talking a lot considering he has the title now.

Is he trying to convince us or convince himself that he won?

Hmmm...
                    Where did that humble "Son of God" Ward go off to? He seems to be really boastful of what could be described as theft or robbery or controversial circumstances at best.

Romans 3:13 ESV

“Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.”

Galatians 5:25-26 ESV

"If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another."

Comment

Working...
                    X