Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought this was pretty cool of PBC...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was pretty cool of PBC...

I just went on their website signed up for fight notifications and they went into my google email and added it to my calendar according to my cable provider. 1 of my complaints about PBC was I never knew what was going on times, channels, etc but now I have no excuse. Fight fans if you havent done so sign up! Lets just hope they start putting on the fights the fans want to see and pick up their advertisement. Also hopefully they put a fan fight request on their site and other polling...

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I just went on their website signed up for fight notifications and they went into my google email and added it to my calendar according to my cable provider. 1 of my complaints about PBC was I never knew what was going on times, channels, etc but now I have no excuse. Fight fans if you havent done so sign up! Lets just hope they start putting on the fights the fans want to see and pick up their advertisement. Also hopefully they put a fan fight request on their site and other polling...
    Good deal...thanks for the tip, a lot of fights come on on the humble...nice to know about the calendar updates...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Good deal...thanks for the tip, a lot of fights come on on the humble...nice to know about the calendar updates...
      Yeah no problem, I was going to complain this week because I heard I missed a good scrap this past Tuesday but now it wont happen again.

Comment

Yeah no problem, I was going to complain this week because I heard I missed a good scrap this past Tuesday but now it wont happen again.
        Way to take matters into your own hands and spread the wealth...now we all can eat...

Comment

You should get an email from them at the beginning of each month listing all the fights, w/ dates for that month. Plus a day or two before a fight you'll get and email about the fight and another one on the day of the fight.

I always know when PBC fights are happening. The other great part about their emails is they give you a tale of the tape on the featured fighters

Comment

Sunday Puncher does a google calander you can download, it's pretty sweet and it's always up to date with all the major cards worldwide.
            https://sundaypuncher.com/sunday-pun...f98#.pv8aplex8

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
              You should get an email from them at the beginning of each month listing all the fights, w/ dates for that month. Plus a day or two before a fight you'll get and email about the fight and another one on the day of the fight.

I always know when PBC fights are happening. The other great part about their emails is they give you a tale of the tape on the featured fighters
              1 thing that sucks for me is the fights are on Spike they air 3hrs after the fight ends, Time Warner Cable West...

Comment

Working...
              X