Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito defeated PAC, stole his soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Manny was awesome in that fight.

Even a win can take something out of you. That is why some fighters ducked people like Margarito ..... example Floyd.
    When PAC looked to the ref to stop the carnage, I saw desperation in PAC.

It was sad, PAC wasn't the same after that fight.

Ruelas killed Garcia in the ring, and was never the same.

I can't watch that fight. It made me feel sad as a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Margarito should have sued that ref.

That ref didn't like Manny. He didn't like awarding him the KO glory. The same ref in the Barrera fight that counted Pac's slip a KD while Barrera's KD a slip.
      It was ****ing evil to force PAC to keep pounding Marg. a crime really.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        This fight (amongst others) showcased brilliantly some fundamental differences between Pac and lil Floyd.
        Not really. Pacquiao did a LOT of running in that fight. I mean REAL running. Yes, he fought back and yes, he schooled Margacheato, but bar none he was running for dear life nearly half the fight.

Which is why Manny got so much criticism after 2009 when he stopped KO'ing fighters.

The main difference between Floyd and Manny is clear.

Floyd wants to embarrass you and make you seem like a C-level fighter. He's done it in every fight minus the first Castillo fight and especially in the Canelo fight.

Pre-2009 Manny was out to take you out - and in many cases it cost him because his defense was lacking. 2009 onward Manny got smarter and started taking less risks, which is why it was surprising to see Marquez catch him the way he did.

But styles make fights; his caution cost him the first Bradley fight and the Mayweather fight. The caution-to-the-wind Manny might have gotten an SD on TBE if rounds 4 and 6 were any indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Not really. Pacquiao did a LOT of running in that fight. I mean REAL running. Yes, he fought back and yes, he schooled Margacheato, but bar none he was running for dear life nearly half the fight.

Which is why Manny got so much criticism after 2009 when he stopped KO'ing fighters.

The main difference between Floyd and Manny is clear.

Floyd wants to embarrass you and make you seem like a C-level fighter. He's done it in every fight minus the first Castillo fight and especially in the Canelo fight.

Pre-2009 Manny was out to take you out - and in many cases it cost him because his defense was lacking. 2009 onward Manny got smarter and started taking less risks, which is why it was surprising to see Marquez catch him the way he did.

But styles make fights; his caution cost him the first Bradley fight and the Mayweather fight. The caution-to-the-wind Manny might have gotten an SD on TBE if rounds 4 and 6 were any indicator.
          Did you expect him to stand and trade with Margo? He fought a magnificent fight and most agree. I was referring to the fact that Pac fought more dangerous fights and took bigger risks during his career, exemplified with Margarito.

Comment

Margarito was tailor made for Pacquiao but dangerous because he was so much bigger and strong... One of Pacquiaos best fights, but I did hear pac been on bed rest because of the body shots... And we all know how Margarito ended up.

Comment

Best part is Marquez has more power than Margo since Juan weighed 143 vs a 147 and put MR. Toradol to sleep!

Alvarez flew back in time to whisper in to Pac's ear that a catchweight is better at a higher division. A big ass Margo at 150 and who knows what rehydration clause in place like they did against Oscar enticing it all with proper money... easy breezy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Manny lost that fight, sure he beat the **** out of plaster hands, but, he lost something in that savage victory.

He won the fight but was never the same.

That ****ing ref should have stopped the fight.

Ay Dios Mio!
                Are you 10?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  Are you 10?
                  Nope only about 9 inches of solid chorizo.

Pendejo!

Comment

round 8 was the best highlight in that fight.

margarito unleashed some brutal bodyshots batters him into a corner and then pacquiao turns it around and then unleashes his own bombs..

****ing warrior fire vs fire.

Comment

Damn boy put down that sushi.

Comment

Working...
                      X