Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady "ggg" golovkin's pro resume exposed by troy king (boxingego)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy talks like GGG is santa cruz or something. how many top mw were/are willing to fight GGG???

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      this guy talks like GGG is santa cruz or something. how many top mw were/are willing to fight GGG???
      at least santa cruz moved up over the years and fought some one like Mares who was a multi division champion with 1 loss.....GGG hasnt fought anyone near that level or ever was as Mares at his best or now

If they arent willing he can move up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I find it a bit ridiculous that people criticize GGG's resume, but don't realize that no one at MW wants to fight him.

Yes, I know, the Ward fight is something boxing fans wanted to see, but with Canelo and Cotto (2 huge draws) are in his division (or relatively close), why would he move up to fight that big of a threat for much less money?
        ... he ain't fight nobody doe.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          at least santa cruz moved up over the years and fought some one like Mares who was a multi division champion with 1 loss.....GGG hasnt fought anyone near that level or ever was as Mares at his best or now

If they arent willing he can move up.
          remember me why santa cruz moved up in weight? lol... so is ok to pretend that someone doesn't exist just like santa cruz did to rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I find it a bit ridiculous that people criticize GGG's resume, but don't realize that no one at MW wants to fight him.

Yes, I know, the Ward fight is something boxing fans wanted to see, but with Canelo and Cotto (2 huge draws) are in his division (or relatively close), why would he move up to fight that big of a threat for much less money?
            Those huge draws never fought over 155 and gave gg terms and he said he would not negotiate anything.

Comment

all you gotta say is that they put lilg in there with people they know he can beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                remember me why santa cruz moved up in weight? lol... so is ok to pretend that someone doesn't exist just like santa cruz did to rigo?
                Rigo is ducked and avoided like the plague...I was pretty pissed about that

is it ok for GGG to act like he calls any shots when he first PPV tanked and he needs a top notch opponent soon because he is getting up there in age...He needs Canelo, not the other way around. If he doesnt want to negotiate then he can just as easily move up because 168 is a very good division and their titleholders are good.

No matter how much hype he gets from his team, hbo and the media , he will never become a star fighting the level of competition he has

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  all you gotta say is that they put lilg in there with people they know he can beat.
                  its beginning to look this way....Seems like its like either we face canelo, until then we'll face unranked no names.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Rigo is ducked and avoided like the plague...I was pretty pissed about that

is it ok for GGG to act like he calls any shots when he first PPV tanked and he needs a top notch opponent soon because he is getting up there in age...He needs Canelo, not the other way around. If he doesnt want to negotiate then he can just as easily move up because 168 is a very good division and their titleholders are good.

No matter how much hype he gets from his team, hbo and the media , he will never become a star fighting the level of competition he has
                    why does he have to move up? why can boxing go back to be boxing? instead of a popularity contest? forget about canelo, what about saunders? jacobs? quillin? are they bigger stars than GGG too? this guy acts as if GGG doesn't want to fight anyone and is happy fighting the wades of the world.

Comment

Somebody is mad that a whiteboy is the face of the sport now lol. How can he have a good resume when all the 160 champs duck him?? peter quillen come outt tooo playyy...oh wait....danny jacobs lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X