No announcement yet.

Did PeasantCrusha get the boot today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
    dude left me a racist karma mesage the other day lmao. said something about kool aid and watermelon after i told his ass how unfortunate it was seeing is no ass having gf lmao
    The dude is weak minded. Muthafahker is about to hit 60 and still acts like a child. He thinks he's cool by posting ass pictures of $20 street hookers. Funny how he gets all sensitive when you talk shiet about Sheguel. Dude loses his mind. Have you ever seen a 60 yr old act like that over a gay boxer?

I also got a racist karma from him too, 'cause I put his maricon-ass in his place.
    Fahk him. Hope his old ass catches a heart attack soon. All racist deserve to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
      The dude is weak minded. Muthafahker is about to hit 60 and still acts like a child. He thinks he's cool by posting ass pictures of $20 street hookers. Funny how he gets all sensitive when you talk shiet about Sheguel. Dude loses his mind. Have you ever seen a 60 yr old act like that over a gay boxer?

I also got a racist karma from him too, 'cause I put his maricon-ass in his place.
      Fahk him. Hope his old ass catches a heart attack soon. All racist deserve to die.
      LOL he tries so hard. I hope the bastard croaks

Comment

Saddest poster here. I feel sorry for him honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          cause I told em put your 50 yearold wife dirtybutthole off your sig already damn we get it, you got a bitch so does everyone else in this motherfucker./ lmfao.
          This^^^^^^^

It's like he's trying too hard to prove something.

Comment

He's funny.

Will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              probably a may pac thread
              Apparently, he posted a video in which Roach claimed Cepeda was kicking Floyd's ass in sparring and a mod with too many Floyd posters over his twin sized bed, decided it hurt too much. I guess, when you post a video that does not flatter Floyd, you must post in on page 798 of the "master thread." It makes sense that a fan should have to dig through 700 pages of banter on a master thread, to find a new video. Awesome.

Comment

I think some of you have not seen a woman in about 172 days. The frustration is palpable. Psychological warfare has clearly taken a few months off your lives. Try and not got so caught up, it's just a silverfox bastard with a thing for pulling btches. Nobody died right? I spoke to Pez this morning. He can never be contained so guard your feelings. He will be back.

Comment

Hahaha. The guy just came in with his alt to explain why he was banned. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                    Hahaha. The guy just came in with his alt to explain why he was banned. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      His GF is fckng nasty.
                      hey we know you go to the opposite street... its ok little bardock dragonballz will be on soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X