Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you Top 7 fighters in the world today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you Top 7 fighters in the world today?

Thread rule: You can only list 5 names, and not even mentioned another single fighter. None of this "but if I had to change" or "if I could have 6", or "but in a year I would pick blah blah bull****."

Plain and simple, 5 NAMES, that's it. You can say why you choose those 5 but nothing else.

Would be interesting to later on average out which top 5 people selected the most.

Mines are.

1. Mayweather
    2. Pacquiao
    3. Andre Ward
    4. Rigondeaux
    5. Mikey Garcia
    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 01-04-2015, 01:00 AM. Reason: mistake in typing 7 for 5

5 names?

Pacquiao
    Mayweather
    Rigodeaux
    Gonzalez
    Wlad

Comment

Floyd, Manny, Rigo, Ward, and Roman Gonzalez are the best five fighters in the world I think.

After that it's more debatable, but Bradley, Wlad, Kovalev, Marquez, and maybe GGG are the best candidates.

Edit: Thread title says seven? Anyway, first five mentioned are my top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Floyd, Manny, Rigo, Ward, and Roman Gonzalez are the best five fighters in the world I think.

After that it's more debatable, but Bradley, Wlad, Kovalev, Marquez, and maybe GGG are the best candidates.

Edit: Thread title says seven? Anyway, first five mentioned are my top 5.
        Sorry for the confession, I meant 5.

Comment

Mayweather
          Pacquiao
          Gonzalez
          Rigondeaux
          Golovkin

Top fighters who desperately need fights:
          Ward
          Mikey Garcia

Comment

1-Pacman
            2-Ward
            3-Lomachenko
            4-Crawford
            5-Wlad
            6-Rigondeaaux
            7-Gonzales

Comment

Mayweather
              Pacquiao
              Rigo
              Gonzalez
              GGG

Ward=not active

Comment

Seriously, people included Ward in their Top 5? Mikey Garcia, I can let it slide since he fought last year. But Ward?

Anyway,

1). Floyd Mayweather (Undefeated and one great defensive fighter). HOF
                2). Manny Pacquiao (Warrior and one great offensive fighter). HOF
                3). GGG (Undefeated, knockout boxer, and most avoided in current generation of boxers).
                4). Timothy Bradley (Great strategical boxer who can go toe to toe and enforce his boxing skills too).
                5). Juan Manuel Marquez (Another great defensive fighter and just beat another young boxer - Mike Alvarado). HOF

Special shout out to:
                Saul Canelo Alvarez (Young and determined to make history.)

Wag of the finger:
                Miguel Cotto (Younger than Floyd, Manny, and JMM but acts like a diva and wants his opponents to be B Side. He learned this from Floyd. I hate this damn A side - B side bs).

Seriously, Cotto fight Canelo. You have to beat a young fighter especially when every HOF fighter of today are fighting young bucks. And you can't count pre-injured boxers.

Comment

who the **** is andre ward? wat a joke

Comment

mayweather
                    ggg
                    rigo
                    gonzalez
                    marquez

Comment

Working...
                    X