Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene poster "Golovkin" you better show us your boxingskills.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene poster "Golovkin" you better show us your boxingskills.

After reading some of your statements on this site you seem like a badass. Could you please post some videos and show us what you got...that would be very interesting.

Sparring:
    Good thread. Not to brag but I have destroyed a LOT of careers of pro fighters in my gym. I go hard in sparring, always looking for the KO. About a month ago I Pac'd someone like Margarito, the guys knees were flaking and I kept switching angles like Pacquiao landing vicious 4-5 punch combinations. He had to cancel the fight. I felt bad, I went a little overboard and tried the Marquez punch over and over again and his team kept screaming to stop, but its my job as a sparring partner to test them I think.

It's pretty impressive that you would beat someone like
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    I will give you years of training... how many? 10? And I would still bet that he would walk past your jab and still force you to shove that paper up your ass.

And no way he beats me by the way, I am 175 and pretty sure I hit harder than he does. I have sparred and knocked out cold HWs at my gym in sparring, I have one hell of a chin

You also have one hellava jab
    Hugo fooled me with his scrawny ass appearance. That jab... My goodness. Reminds me of my own jab which is pretty ****ing devastating.
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-09-2014, 05:05 PM.

obvious troll is obvious, dude is the zelenoff of nsb

Comment

Oh shiet!! Things just got real!

Comment

i have footages of him.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pv5_XBTUI
        hes the real deal man dont question.

Comment

Comment

Comment

HE WASNT TALKING ABOUT PROVODNIKOV HE WAS TALKING ABOU FLOYD LOL....

I told him floyd would humiliate him and he said he would do that PLEASE CORRECT IS TS LOL

Comment

hahahahahahahahhahaha

Comment

Thread fail!!!!!

Comment

I could care less. Golovkin could be Stephen Hawking for all I care, he's got some of the funniest posts on the site trolling or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X