Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: Only Khan can beat Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
    If Floyd wants to restore some dignity before he retires, he should choose between Lara, Porter, Thurman and Khan for his last 3 fights.

No more fighting robots.
    Fighting Khan will restore dignity?!?!?!

I doubt that very much!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Get over it dude.

You're like a 90's pop song. You repeat the same thing over and over again.

It's boring.
      It's true though.

Comment

Khan may be faster than Floyd, but Floyd has a better ring IQ, and it would only take him a couple of rounds to start timing Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Every one of Mayweather's last 6 opponents was a world champion going into the fight. What is undignified about Mayweather fighting champions? Why should your Englishman get a pass? Lightning fast killer body punching master boxer Khan needs to defeat Porter or Thurman so he can enter the Mayweather fight as a current champion just like the last 6 guys that fought Mayweather and not just a guy that beat Collazo.
          Khan can't fight him in September anyway so he has lots of time to fight Porter. If Lara's next fight ends the way I think it will end he will not be in a position to challenge Mayweather.
          I don't care if they were champions. They were only champions on paper. Wtf did Ortiz and Guerrero do to get the Mayweather fight? Beat Berto?

I don't care who 'earns' or 'deserves' the fight, I care about who's gonna give him the toughest fights stylistically and Khan is certainly somebody would cause Floyd problems.

Comment

Relax everyone .... this was his first fight at 147 limit. Lets see Khan fight a few more at WW then we can judge better. Collazo who is usually a smart fighter was fighting foolishly.

He had his hands down and walking Khan down. Again, foolishly but at the same time Khan was not impressing me during those moments. If Collazo can do that then I would like to see someone who is better built offensively to see if Khan cracks or not.

The good thing is that Khan did what he had to do and can review his last fight with Collazo and adjust/improve ...... hopefully.

Comment

A fight with Porter would show how limited Khan really is. Khan still has no inside game, and a glass jaw.

Comment

Floyd will duck khan

Comment

lara is more than capable of beating mayweather at this point. doubt haye's ever even heard of him

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Relax everyone .... this was his first fight at 147 limit. Lets see Khan fight a few more at WW then we can judge better. Collazo who is usually a smart fighter was fighting foolishly.

He had his hands down and walking Khan down. Again, foolishly but at the same time Khan was not impressing me during those moments. If Collazo can do that then I would like to see someone who is better built offensively to see if Khan cracks or not.

The good thing is that Khan did what he had to do and can review his last fight with Collazo and adjust/improve ...... hopefully.
                    Collazo was not fighting foolishly, but was actually fighting smarter than you think. Collazo knew that he can't out-box Khan, but the only to beat him would be a KO. So Collazo dropped his hands in order to lure Khan in for an inside brawl and an eventual KO. The old Khan would normally fall for it, but the plan failed with the new Khan, who continued sticking to a defensive game plan. Collazo was not expecting Khan's change in style.

Comment

The Brits are out in full force today I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X