No announcement yet.

NSB P4P Update!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB P4P Update!

So where do you put Legend Manny Pacquiao on your list?

1. Mayweather
    2. Manny Pacquiao
    3. Ward
    4. Bradley
    5. Klitschko
    6. Rigondeaux
    7. Marquez
    8. Martinez
    9. Froch
    10. Gennady Golovkin
    16.44%
    46.58%
    21.92%
    5.48%
    2.74%
    1.37%
    1.37%
    2.74%
    1.37%
    0.00%

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    So where do you put Legend Manny Pacquiao on your list?

1. Mayweather
    2. Manny Pacquiao
    3. Ward
    4. Bradley
    5. Klitschko
    6. Rigondeaux
    7. Marquez
    8. Martinez
    9. Froch
    10. Gennady Golovkin
    Couldn't agree more. more respect to the pacman.

Comment

Good list, but ward is too high IMO, and froch shouldn't even be on it. Honestly both klitschko and Bradley have impressed me more than ward. Ward is very talented, but his wins are overblown. He needs a win over someone like ggg or he needs to move up and get wins in another class to deserve such a high rating. I understand ggg doesn't want the fight, so ward should move up.

Klitschko has completely dominated the hw division for a decade, and he almost always finishes the fight. Bradley's wins over ruslan, marquez, and controversial PAC 1 supersede anything ward has done in the last few years.

Comment

Good list, but ward is too high IMO, and froch shouldn't even be on it. Honestly both klitschko and Bradley have impressed me more than ward. Ward is very talented, but his wins are overblown. He needs a win over someone like ggg or he needs to move up and get wins in another class to deserve such a high rating. I understand ggg doesn't want the fight, so ward should move up.

Klitschko has completely dominated the hw division for a decade, and he almost always finishes the fight. Bradley's wins over ruslan, marquez, and controversial PAC 1 supersede anything ward has done in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post

what drag him there in my list is because of his talent, boxing IQ, being undisputed and for winning the super six but with his inactivity, gradually he'll lose his p4p status and now I agree with you that klitschko should be higher than him

Comment

PAC gets 2 after that bad performance makes it even worse

Comment

Floyd
              Pac
              Ward
              The Ring God
              Bradley
              Marquez
              Serg
              Wlad

9-10 is a tossup. Whoever you like the best stick them in there.

Comment

1. Mayweather
                2. Pacquiao
                3. Ward
                4. Bradley
                5. Rigondeaux
                6. Klitschko
                7. Marquez
                8. Martinez
                9. Hopkins
                10. Golovkin

Below that to round out the top 20 in no order would be: Canelo, Mikey Garcia, Kovalev, Stevenson, Danny Garcia, Froch, Lara, Donaire, Maidana, Gonzalez

Comment

1. Mayweather
                  2. Rigondeaux
                  3. Pacquiao
                  4. Marquez
                  5. Bradley

It's time for Ward to start dropping down p4p lists.

Comment

Pacquiao at #2??? Can we be objective please. I watch that fight in HD last night and nowhere is he suppose to be higher than Ward, Rigondeaux, etc.. It's kind of weird how people are just propping him up so high... Trust me he didn't look great last night he was just ok and pretty lucky with the dumb **** Bradley was doing who I lost a lot of respect for.. Pacquiao always get this special treatment and it quite annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X